Trouble with IRS

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
Dang, I just got another phone call that I'm being sued by the IRS and I should call the number given and they can help. I'm shakin' in my boots. They're gonna help the IRS sue me or they gonna help me fight the suit?

lavacarancher":yi57i8jo said:
Dang, I just got another phone call that I'm being sued by the IRS and I should call the number given and they can help. I'm shakin' in my boots. They're gonna help the IRS sue me or they gonna help me fight the suit?

Maybe you should send me a few of your best cows to keep them safe from confiscation.

This is what happens when you, esteemed Sire, let Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Prince and Mrs George Abdul (both was poisoned by his business associates),to fund you 15% of $14M USD from a local Bank in Abidjan, Ivory Coast/Nigeria for safe keeping.

greybeard":3gk5njsm said:
This is what happens when you, esteemed Sire, let Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Prince and Mrs George Abdul (both was poisoned by his business associates),to fund you 15% of $14M USD from a local Bank in Abidjan, Ivory Coast/Nigeria for safe keeping.

Did you get caught up in that too? :shock:

Seriously, these people really pizz me off. I am on all "no call" lists with all my numbers registered. I still get 4 to 6 calls a day from these turkeys (that's not what I really call them). My 87 YO mother when she was still living at the farm got taken in by one of these scammers. Can you imagine the trauma she might have gone through if she had gotten a call from someone saying the IRS was going to come in a take everything! :mad:

the one that's pizzing me off right now is andrea from card services , she says there is a problem with my credit card. They call every day. I have asked them to remove me from the list and now when they call I just ask them what they are wearing and they hang up.

Be careful with the IRS scammers because they will ask for your mobile phone and if they get that number they can actually lock your phone somehow and you have to go to the phone store to have it fixed. Have fun with them but whatever you do don't let them know you have a cell phone.

My 84 year old aunt got a call saying that her computer was having trouble and it would soon freeze up and he could help. She said Mister the only way my computer will freeze is if I buy one and throw it outside as I don't even own a computer. Stopped him in his tracks and didn't have nothing to say and then hung up. She still only has a home phone and recently went to a push button from a rotary. No caller id or nothing. Still sharp as a tack though.

I get calls from Andrea a lot. It used to be every day about lunch time. But just wait till you get one about paying off your student loan. I have had two or three like that. It will soon be fifty years since I graduated from college. Plus I never had a student loan. I am supposed to be on the no call list, but apparently it is not working.
I never give my cell phone number to anyone except family and if I get a call on it and do not recognize the number, I just let it ring.

Latest posts