trooper shot dead this am in canton.n.c

Help Support CattleToday:

tup

Reaction score
troopershot in my town in canton early this morning (five times) . the final shootout was at the end of our road. if anyone prays. please pray for trooper david blanton jr. he left behind a wife and two week old child. i believe he was 27 years old. we here in haywood county are heart broken. the fella that killed him was someone from fla. the reason trooper pulled him over is still unknown. anyway , i just felt like talking about it, i feel so sad for the family. :cry2:

That is horrible. I hope they shot the SOB who killed him. His poor family. Dispicable.

That's awful. What a shame. I will keep his family in my thoughts. That poor family.

no they didn't. he sits here in the haywood county jail to be arraigned at two.

In a perfect world he would be arraigned at two
Tried at three
Hung at four

In our world he will live on the public dole with tax paid lawyers trying to keep him alive for the next fifteen years and then if you are real lucky you will get a govenor elected like our SOB who personally does not believe in the death penalty so he suspends every execution even though he promised he would uphold the laws of the state.

It has been my observation that execution has a positive correlation to decreases in recidivism.

pdfangus":1yn89j7p said:
Tried at three
Hung at four

In our world he will live on the public dole with tax paid lawyers trying to keep him alive for the next fifteen years.

We had a better judicial system back in the 1800's. You kill a man, you hang. Sounds simple enough to me, this country has entirely too many attorneys.

Justice is usually pretty swift when it involves killing a peace officer. Not swift enough. They should turn the town loose on him.

bandit80":33g4vkvz said:
pdfangus":33g4vkvz said:
Tried at three
Hung at four

In our world he will live on the public dole with tax paid lawyers trying to keep him alive for the next fifteen years.

We had a better judicial system back in the 1800's. You kill a man, you hang. Sounds simple enough to me, this country has entirely too many attorneys.

Maybe the attorney needs to get the same sentence as his client. That should make them think twice about taking a case.

when they finally took the man in my broth in law told me that one the three guns found in the mans car was the troopers own. i just can't wrap my mind around it. too close to home (keep in mind this is on our road and details can get well ya'll know how it goes in small places.)

pdfangus wrote:

That's the biggest problem of our current legal system: Too many lawyers

TexasBred":2l7qzet7 said:
bandit80":2l7qzet7 said:
pdfangus":2l7qzet7 said:
Tried at three
Hung at four

Maybe the attorney needs to get the same sentence as his client. That should make them think twice about taking a case.
not taking up for the lawyers,but alot of those attoneys are court appointed. we got a trial going right now where a mexican shot and killed an officer

pdfangus":1n877a3t said:
and then if you are real lucky you will get a govenor elected like our SOB who personally does not believe in the death penalty so he suspends every execution even though he promised he would uphold the laws of the state.

Same thing going on here in Illinois. Hasn't been an execution here in almost 10 years.

M prayers are going out to the Troopers Wife and family. I agree that the scum should be shot, or hung as he is known to be the person that killed the innocent man, I feel if it is known that a person with out a dought committed the crime, killing rape or child molesting, should be executed so we the public don't have to keep the scum in a holiday camp,which prison seems to be now days. If that can't be the case then prison should be like it is in the Far East.

wtexasfam":suilskwo said:
pdfangus wrote:

That's the biggest problem of our current legal system: Too many lawyers
I wouldn't say that all lawyers are bad, most are, but they're are a few really good ones in my area. One is married to someone in the Ohio Department of Ag, she's really good and honest. My dads, also, is really honest...which I do know is really rare.

My prayers are going out to him and his family - and for the perp to get the death penalty.

Edwardo Wong II, 37, of Ormond Beach, Fla., ....did the deed.

Records from the Florida Department of Corrections indicate that Wong has 19 criminal convictions dating to 1996 that include armed burglary, assault with a weapon, carrying a concealed weapon, sale and possession of marijuana and escape. He was incarcerated in Florida from 1998 to 2005.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/18/trooper.killed.ap/

................Why in the hell can't we get these people of the street.....if I was only King.

BTW ---- the posting tools here turn your chosen words from something to words like 'nice'....guess what I actually wrote.

About a week ago, had a feller rob a grocery store, carjacked a car, wrecked the car, shot and wounded an officer. Officers were better shot, shot him dead.

If we would start having hangings every Saturday at the courthouse, you would see crime drop like a rock. And for those that didn't deserve hanging, there are some ole' boys in Singapore that know how to work a cane. And how about those ole' boys in Turkey that teach you not to steal by removing your hands?

Problem could be solved pretty easy.

1982vett":3o5jzmqo said:
About a week ago, had a feller rob a grocery store, carjacked a car, wrecked the car, shot and wounded an officer. Officers were better shot, shot him dead.
Police went to a house in Dallas this morning on a family disturbance call.....man came out of the house and aimed a pistol at the officer.....he's now in the funeral home. Officer on paid administrative leave. That's how you negotiate with a terrorist.

This is really a shame. I'm sure some politician will use this to stiffen gun control laws but I can't help but wonder what would happen if we actually enforced the laws that are already on the books. Someone like this shouldn't be out of prison he should be behind the fences laying block to make the prison bigger.

Latest posts