Tree Stand Safety, Something to Think About

Help Support CattleToday:

BRYANT

Reaction score
Went and visited a young man today in the hospital that was raised in the deer woods. But like many people He was hunting out of a tree stand 20' up in the tree and fell. No safety harness told me he knew he should have had one on but didn't. Said he thought it would never happen to him. Had to be medi flighted and is pretty broke up. I just think God it didn't kill him please keep him in your prayers. It will make me think before I get in a stand with out the proper safety equipment on.

BRYANT":3k3mbpa6 said:
Went and visited a young man today in the hospital that was raised in the deer woods. But like many people He was hunting out of a tree stand 20' up in the tree and fell. No safety harness told me he knew he should have had one on but didn't. Said he thought it would never happen to him. Had to be medi flighted and is pretty broke up. I just think God it didn't kill him please keep him in your prayers. It will make me think before I get in a stand with out the proper safety equipment on.

Prayers made

I have one old uncle left, and he suffers from a broken back he got from falling out a tree stand in Red River bottoms many years ago. Humped over any time he stands and can't walk a straight line to save his life.

Latest posts