Trailer Delivery

Help Support CattleToday:

Massachusetts Sunday night for Monday morning delivery. Only 850 miles so 1700 round trip. Might make it a non stop trip. Except for fuel of course.

Oh, I seen a Buc-ees sign on I-85 when I left your place but no store.
The store planned for Anderson is now expected to be 2025 or 2026 due to all the highway construction required. But they added signs last year showing that Buc-ees is only 188 miles away. I guess to build name recognition in the area.
Just got back from the UPS store where I dropped off the biopryn samples.

The store planned for Anderson is now expected to be 2025 or 2026 due to all the highway construction required. But they added signs last year showing that Buc-ees is only 188 miles away. I guess to build name recognition in the area.
Just got back from the UPS store where I dropped off the biopryn samples.
Hope how soon the blood tests can tell the sex of the calf.

Massachusetts Sunday night for Monday morning delivery. Only 850 miles so 1700 round trip. Might make it a non stop trip. Except for fuel of course.
Got the Dodge back on the road yet, or are you still slumming that GM?

Northeast traffic can be a pain, especially around the 1st. Red has the big auction Saturday.

Its crazy that they are still waiting for a radiator hose for the Dodge. 3 months almost.
Wow. If it's just split, I'd shove a piece of tubing in it and a couple hose clamps on it to get it back on the road. As much as that truck is used to running, I'd be afraid all kinds of demons are going to pop up from sitting that long.

Wow. If it's just split, I'd shove a piece of tubing in it and a couple hose clamps on it to get it back on the road. As much as that truck is used to running, I'd be afraid all kinds of demons are going to pop up from sitting that long.
With the fuel prices like they are the Duramax is better to use anyway for a while. It's a low mileage. 478,438 when I parked it Friday. It took a trailer to Massachusetts Saturday so over 480,000 now.

With the fuel prices like they are the Duramax is better to use anyway for a while. It's a low mileage. 478,438 when I parked it Friday. It took a trailer to Massachusetts Saturday so over 480,000 now.
Barely out of warranty.....

Latest posts