Trailer Delivery

Help Support CattleToday:

The Mounted police station must be in the good part of town. The local natives will get jealous with the police running around with that. Nice trailer.

Last edited:
Looks like Oak trees, and their leaves are last of fall.

Viewing that trailer, it looks like a lot of weight (especially with a few animals in it) on the tongue!

Nice looking trailer, and can't imagine trying to keep it on the road while sliding on ice.

Wow, @kenny thomas .... congratulations on the save with the trailer. I sympathize with you and can only say that it was divine providence that you were able to save it and not hit the car that wrecked too.

Have a safe and UNEVENTFUL trip home.

Have you resigned/retired from the forest service yet?

Glad you were ok Kenny. That was a stressful enough trip before figuring bad weather roads into it.

Wow, @kenny thomas .... congratulations on the save with the trailer. I sympathize with you and can only say that it was divine providence that you were able to save it and not hit the car that wrecked too.

Have a safe and UNEVENTFUL trip home.

Have you resigned/retired from the forest service yet?
Retire Jan 1st. Gonna work 3-4 days before then

@kenny thomas ... bear hunting? Do you deer hunt? Got any? They are getting some on the farm here... about 10 so far... pushing getting some does to cut the population. Also got about 5 on the other 80 ac farm. Another 2 killed on the road right up from my house this week.....

Glad you got it straightened up and there in one piece. That black ice will pucker you up faster than anything i know.

The trailer finally got finished about 4:30 today so it's not going to make the Dettoit parade tomorrow. I'm taking it up tomorrow night for a Friday morning delivery.
Chevy, I can pick you up in Ky as I come through. Do I bring the shotgun?

Dang how did I miss this!? Shoot ride shotgun?! I'm driving!!

Latest posts