Tractor accident

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14. said:
Caustic Burno said:
Well if there is any good news in getting run over, he had no organ injury. It's all orthopedic. Not minimizing the injuries. Pneumonia is so dangerous at that age and he is high risk. My older sister last January got the flu went to pneumonia and died she was 75. I hope he got the pneumonia vaccination.
my grandma just died from pneumonia a little over a month ago. Very fast and unexpected! (From the time she decided something was wrong tell she died about 16 hours)

I'm very sorry to hear that ez14. That is really hard when something like that happens so fast. I lost one of my grandmothers to complications from pneumonia back in 2000.

Ky hills said:
ez14. said:
Caustic Burno said:
Well if there is any good news in getting run over, he had no organ injury. It's all orthopedic. Not minimizing the injuries. Pneumonia is so dangerous at that age and he is high risk. My older sister last January got the flu went to pneumonia and died she was 75. I hope he got the pneumonia vaccination.
my grandma just died from pneumonia a little over a month ago. Very fast and unexpected! (From the time she decided something was wrong tell she died about 16 hours)

I'm very sorry to hear that ez14. That is really hard when something like that happens so fast. I lost one of my grandmothers to complications from pneumonia back in 2000.
it was sad no doubt but I don't think it was as hard for me and my siblings as it would be for most people. We didn't see her a lot even though she was often near by

Latest posts