Non-Fatal Accident

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
Saw this article today and it got me thinking what's the wildest non-fatal accident you've ever seen? I once rolled up on the scene of a rollover accident where the guy was lying under the front support beam. The speed limit on the road he was traveling is 55, so I figured he must have been moving. I knew it wasn't fatal b/c it never made the news, and they always bring those around here.
http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/06/06/ ... -rail.html

driving to a meeting one morning doing 55 when a guy turned in front of me I swerved right and still clipped him my head busted out the drivers window and was a lot of blood . the only time I've ever had a concussion and could not tell them my name or anything but according to the guy riding with me the sheriffs deputy that saw the whole thing said that he ran to the car and asked if I was alright and he said I asked him if he could help me out of the car so I could whoop his ass. I do remember the ambulance ride of 20 mile strapped to a back board and my head ducked taped to it. a few yrs later I was rear-ended by a drunk chic , I was doing 60 and she hit me so hard from behind it tore the bed off my truck. I just knew she was dead but when I got back to her she was digging around looking for her purse and offering sexual favors for me not to call FHP.

Not auto related but I got drug by a horse in my late teens. I was in steep country and tried to get off on the high side and got hung up and drug through about a quarter mile of rocks with my head down between her legs. I was leading a string of mules and a huge black man with a bunch of oriental girls from LA and he managed to get my horse stopped and cut me out of the saddle and got me on my lead mule and packed me out to where a helicopter could get to me. I lost sight and hearing for a few hours and was told repeatedly that I was lucky to be alive and I believe it!

Pollinator that sounds like a western movie script. Act 2 you end up with an oriental girl that can't speak english and you wind up being hunted by her brothers who know Kung Fu. Luckily you are well armed.

Coal train, going 60 mph, hit passenger door of pickup. Blew motor out fender well, cut truck into 3 prices, threw me 60 feet. No broken bones, lots of bleeding tho. Gs

plumber_greg":1sywpbmw said:
Coal train, going 60 mph, hit passenger door of pickup. Blew motor out fender well, cut truck into 3 prices, threw me 60 feet. No broken bones, lots of bleeding tho. Gs

Wow, I would think you are lucky to be alive.

Latest posts