Tractor Accident

Help Support CattleToday:

??? Trying to catch up with you deer dogs and hit a snag ???
maybe fell off of a trailer, don't know but it looks to have hit ,or been hit pretty hard to do that.

My guess would be he met a goose neck load of hay going balls to the wall on a narrow country road and clipped the tractor.

You a are NEVER supposed to pull a green implement with a red tractor. This is clearly stated in the owners manual.

It looks like the grader blade got hung on something going backward on the left side and it attached to the lift arm broke the axle were the axle attaches to it. If nothing internally damaged a good used left axle housing and it will be ready to go.

Ok so what happened was my friend was going down the Rd and a guy hut him in the back he admitted he was texting.

Is your friend okay? The guy who hit him is going to pay dearly for that. Also, tell your friend to not sign off on anything as far as personal injuries. One of my dairy farmers was hit from behind, they ran into the manure spreader behind one of the bigger tractors. It shoved him across the road, and tore up the back of the spreader, the guys truck and something under the tractor where the hitch bar was or something. The bad thing was, that about 2 days later, he went to get up and couldn't move one leg and had a headache that was so severe they called the rescue squad. It had done some damage to his spine from the jolt. He spent a couple of years in physical therapy and still has back problems. This is a guy who doesn't believe in "playing the system" he was really messed up.

jltrent":3m5u3afk said:
It looks like the grader blade got hung on something going backward on the left side and it attached to the lift arm broke the axle were the axle attaches to it. If nothing internally damaged a good used left axle housing and it will be ready to go.

That's what I figured initially as well. But can't imagine being able to create enough force to break the cast, so I thought someone must have hit him with either something big, or something fast.

Latest posts