Toyota pickup

Help Support CattleToday:

Kenny you should have come and bought this girl.
View attachment 24315
Have a guy supposed to be coming to buy it today.
Ole girl still gets good mileage and everything works 7.3 diesel.
I got the bug for a new one.
Nice truck but missing that important piece that makes the front wheels turn too. A 2wd pickup is about useless.

My 02 Powerstroke 7.3 old truck just clicked over 39k miles. It has never been back to the dealer except for a CPS recall replacement.

mPzykdn.jpg

Nice truck but missing that important piece that makes the front wheels turn too. A 2wd pickup is about useless.
I didn't buy it for mudding, I bought it to move hay equipment to the fields and hay out.
Your life would be in serious trouble if you rutted up my hay field.CD02B655-F045-48BB-90B8-D12CD2D67318.jpeg
I bought to pull this loaded with equipment or hay.
It's my third one and none were FWD.
The only place I have ever needed FWD is on a couple boat ramps on Rayburn.

I didn't buy it for mudding, I bought it to move hay equipment to the fields and hay out.
Your life would be in serious trouble if you rutted up my hay field.View attachment 24321
Mudding ain't got nothing to do with it. I stand by my previous statement.

Mudding ain't got nothing to do with it. I stand by my previous statement.
That's like the little boy that kissed the calf on the ass.
Everyone to their own taste.
Looks like I will buy a Ram this go around, Ford is taking out the local dealership's.
Won't be my first Ram either.

What is a LS swap?
Putting a Chevy/GM fuel injected V8 instead of the weak Toyota v6 back in. There is some fabrication involved but end result is better and more reliable. Just looked it up and probably more trouble than it's worth for your application. I have put a small block Chevy in an old Toyota before but it was mostly just an off road rig.

Your life would be in serious trouble if you rutted up my hay field.View attachment 24321
When dad worked for Warren Livestock the company always gave him a FWD. They road so rough that he started having troubles with his back, so he had them get him a 2w drive; our trucks ride better now than they did in the 60's. He was stuck a lot less with that 2w drive because he would not crawl into things he knew he could get stuck in.

The only problem around here is that everyone is looking for a FWD. We usually don't see 2w drives around here very much. I bought one about 10 years ago, my ex wife ended up with that truck. I never got stuck with it either, if I didn't think I could get out I didn't go in there. I think that was the only used truck for sale in all of Fremont county that was not a FWD when I bought it.

When dad worked for Warren Livestock the company always gave him a FWD. They road so rough that he started having troubles with his back, so he had them get him a 2w drive; our trucks ride better now than they did in the 60's. He was stuck a lot less with that 2w drive because he would not crawl into things he knew he could get stuck in.

The only problem around here is that everyone is looking for a FWD. We usually don't see 2w drives around here very much. I bought one about 10 years ago, my ex wife ended up with that truck. I never got stuck with it either, if I didn't think I could get out I didn't go in there. I think that was the only used truck for sale in all of Fremont county that was not a FWD when I bought it.
FWD will get 20' past your chain length every time.

My 02 Powerstroke 7.3 old truck just clicked over 39k miles. It has never been back to the dealer except for a CPS recall replacement.

mPzykdn.jpg
39K since 02 is not evidence of doing much for any stretch of time.

Latest posts