Toyota pickup

Help Support CattleToday:

Here is a nice Reman.. Make a nice New Years present.

Toyota V6 Engine 3.0L 3vze, 3vz v6 Long Block 1988-1995

3-5 year/unlimited mileage parts warranty covered nationwide.

PLEASE CALL FOR SHIPPING TIMES.

This Newly Remanufactured 3vze, 3vz Toyota V6 Engine fits :
1988 - 1995 Toyota pickups, Toyota 4 Runners with a 3vze, 3vz 3.0 v6. engine.
This is a factory built assembly line unit with

• New Over Size Pistons, Rings,
  • New Main and Rod Bearings components.
  • New Oil pump
  • New Master Gasket Set
  • New Timing Belt
  • New Thrust Bearings
  • Newly Remanufactured Heads
This 3vze, 3vz Toyota V6 Engine comes in long block form. This 3zve, 3vz Toyota V6 engine will carry a factory backed 3 year/unlimited mileage parts warranty covered nationwide. Yes, 3 years! This engine is sold exchange, a REFUNDABLE CORE DEPOSIT of $500.00 will be added to the final sale price. Your core must be tunable for core credit. Core is the crank, block, heads, and any part of. Pay the return shipping and will refund your core deposit on return of your old 3vze, 3vz Engine. Buyer pays flat $250.00 for shipping to a store front. (SHIPPING TO MOST OF THE USA) ADD $75.00 IF SHIPPED TO A HOUSE, AND $75.00 FOR LIFT GATE SERVICE! Shipping out of the city metro to a small town smaller than 60 thousand in population add $100.00 extra.

Shipping to Florida add $50.00 Additional Shipping.

Once you have installed your new engine, just put your old engine back in the shipping container, pay the shipping back and we send a truck to pick it up and your core deposit is refunded back to you on return arrival of your good core. This is the same engine we supply Toyota dealers a
Notice the associated shipping costs. 250 plus extra if in a town of less than 60k. Plus 500 core charge. Plus shipping on the core. Plus 75 lift gate charge and 75 delivery to a house address. I will just buy a truck instead.

The only problem with the 3.0L is it has the power of a 4cly and the fuel economy of a big block V8. That would be a good truck for a LS swap in if you would want to tackle that.

Notice the associated shipping costs. 250 plus extra if in a town of less than 60k. Plus 500 core charge. Plus shipping on the core. Plus 75 lift gate charge and 75 delivery to a house address. I will just buy a truck instead.
I noticed that and figured an older vehicle there is a limit to spend. New they are about 40-45k plus.

Last edited:
Here is a nice Reman.. Make a nice New Years present.

Toyota V6 Engine 3.0L 3vze, 3vz v6 Long Block 1988-1995

3-5 year/unlimited mileage parts warranty covered nationwide.

PLEASE CALL FOR SHIPPING TIMES.

This Newly Remanufactured 3vze, 3vz Toyota V6 Engine fits :
1988 - 1995 Toyota pickups, Toyota 4 Runners with a 3vze, 3vz 3.0 v6. engine.
This is a factory built assembly line unit with

• New Over Size Pistons, Rings,
  • New Main and Rod Bearings components.
  • New Oil pump
  • New Master Gasket Set
  • New Timing Belt
  • New Thrust Bearings
  • Newly Remanufactured Heads
This 3vze, 3vz Toyota V6 Engine comes in long block form. This 3zve, 3vz Toyota V6 engine will carry a factory backed 3 year/unlimited mileage parts warranty covered nationwide. Yes, 3 years! This engine is sold exchange, a REFUNDABLE CORE DEPOSIT of $500.00 will be added to the final sale price. Your core must be tunable for core credit. Core is the crank, block, heads, and any part of. Pay the return shipping and will refund your core deposit on return of your old 3vze, 3vz Engine. Buyer pays flat $250.00 for shipping to a store front. (SHIPPING TO MOST OF THE USA) ADD $75.00 IF SHIPPED TO A HOUSE, AND $75.00 FOR LIFT GATE SERVICE! Shipping out of the city metro to a small town smaller than 60 thousand in population add $100.00 extra.

Shipping to Florida add $50.00 Additional Shipping.

Once you have installed your new engine, just put your old engine back in the shipping container, pay the shipping back and we send a truck to pick it up and your core deposit is refunded back to you on return arrival of your good core. This is the same engine we supply Toyota dealers a
I bought a transmission for a dodge 3500 from a outfit like this. I had a complete transmission with converter within the week. They left it in a crate by my front gate. We ( son and daughter in law) did the swap in my shop in about 3 hours. I put the old trans back in the crate and left it outside the front gate. Within a week 600.00 core charge was credited back to my card. It was hands down the most trouble free transmission job I've ever had anything to do with. Easier even than taking the truck to the dealer by far.

I wouldn't dare take a new one in places this one goes. People pay to ride on less rugged roads than we bear hunt on.
Yep people who don't know just don't know. I have had to wedge myself between the 4wd shifter and the seat on old school trucks to keep them from jumping out of gear we would be hitting water bars and rocks so hard. Laurel bushes and limbs, rocks and ruts oh my.

Yep people who don't know just don't know. I have had to wedge myself between the 4wd shifter and the seat on old school trucks to keep them from jumping out of gear we would be hitting water bars and rocks so hard. Laurel bushes and limbs, rocks and ruts oh my.
Yep, most people would be afraid to start to the store in them. But they are used and abused. Several places we have to plan the trip so we're going downhill on some areas. Nothing we have can get up those places when it's wet.

Yep, most people would be afraid to start to the store in them. But they are used and abused. Several places we have to plan the trip so we're going downhill on some areas. Nothing we have can get up those places when it's wet.
151000 miles when you bought it. How many now?

Latest posts