Tony Stewart gets a win.

Help Support CattleToday:

Lucky!?! You need to look at the tape! He did what he "had to do" as Hamlin said. I say this though...they'd still be fighting if say Lagano had done that to Hamlin! :). It was a great race & finish. Really been some good races lately. Hats off to Nascar.

Kingfisher":wtbwxq8u said:
Lucky!?! You need to look at the tape! He did what he "had to do" as Hamlin said. I say this though...they'd still be fighting if say Lagano had done that to Hamlin! :). It was a great race & finish. Really been some good races lately. Hats off to Nascar.
Yep but the yellow flag fell perfect to put him in that position otherwise he would have been in the back half of the field where he had been most of the day.

TexasBred":vjdrmxxf said:
Kingfisher":vjdrmxxf said:
Yep but the yellow flag fell perfect to put him in that position otherwise he would have been in the back half of the field where he had been most of the day.
Other than the year that Ernie "Swervin" Irvan managed to to unlap himself and raced his way to a win, luck has always played a pretty big part on road courses.

dun":33o0r119 said:
TexasBred":33o0r119 said:
Kingfisher":33o0r119 said:
Other than the year that Ernie "Swervin" Irvan managed to to unlap himself and raced his way to a win, luck has always played a pretty big part on road courses.
Ain't that the truth. I enjoy them though. Takes away from the round and around boredom of the ovals.

Latest posts