Toilet Paper Shortage..........

Help Support CattleToday:

Living where I do I never lock the pickup when I go to town. No reason to do that. Well I just realized that there is two rolls of toilet paper behind the seat. Should I start locking the doors? Should I just take it out of there? I would hate to have someone break the windows out to get it.

We haven't been out in a 1 1/2 weeks besides outside our house on our property, the dump, hiking where there wasn't anybody. We need to get stuff to work on stuff but scared. Almost every project ends in needing something. 🤦🏽‍♀️ We are saving money and nothing is getting done.
The YouTube videos I've watch people with the Coronavirus it doesn't look fun. I'm wondering the long term damage to people's lungs after they have it. Also I've seen studys where it can be airborne. Trump is now saying everyone needs to wear mask.
You may want to really consider how important your trips out and groceries shopping trips are and try to limit them to fewer trips. Stock up on items and make less trips. If your older ask somebody to get what you need stay home. We should all be going out wearing bandanas and gloves looking like we going to rob the place. 😅🤣😂 Maybe the only time in history it's okay to go in stores looking like your a robber. 🤡👻
Stay safe ya'll.

Chevy said:
We haven't been out in a 1 1/2 weeks besides outside our house on our property, the dump, hiking where there wasn't anybody. We need to get stuff to work on stuff but scared. Almost every project ends in needing something. 🤦🏽‍♀️ We are saving money and nothing is getting done.
The YouTube videos I've watch people with the Coronavirus it doesn't look fun. I'm wondering the long term damage to people's lungs after they have it. Also I've seen studys where it can be airborne. Trump is now saying everyone needs to wear mask.
You may want to really consider how important your trips out and groceries shopping trips are and try to limit them to fewer trips. Stock up on items and make less trips. If your older ask somebody to get what you need stay home. We should all be going out wearing bandanas and gloves looking like we going to rob the place. 😅🤣😂 Maybe the only time in history it's okay to go in stores looking like your a robber. 🤡👻
Stay safe ya'll.
70 percent of people dying had underlying health problems such as heart, COPD, Diabetes.

I've already seen a lot of people in retail establishments wearing masks.
Plenty of instructions on line (youtube) regarding how to make your own, washable, with replaceable filter using non-woven interface inserts.
(Interfacing is available at most walmarts for about $4/yard..a yard will make a LOT of masks.)

Latest posts