Toilet Paper Shortage..........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Who would have ever thought that people would hoard toilet paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVHYTdGUAZM

Redgully said:
It really is the strangest thing that is going on here. And the memes on facebook are hilarious.
You could do like the Arabs and wipe your azz with your left hand and then wash your hand.

hurleyjd said:
Redgully said:
It really is the strangest thing that is going on here. And the memes on facebook are hilarious.
You could do like the Arabs and wipe your azz with your left hand and then wash your hand.

Poodle scoot

hurleyjd said:
Redgully said:
Seriously do they?! 😱💩🧻

ga.prime said:
You could use blue paper shop towels which are way better than toilet paper anyway.

Tissues, wipes, paper towel, you name it and they are unavailable. I guess you could always drive through McDonald's just for the paper napkins.

Chevy said:
hurleyjd said:
Redgully said:
Seriously do they?! 😱💩🧻
Most use toilet paper and wash with water after each movement, sometimes just water. They believe water is the only thing to wash away all impurities left behind.

People could use corn cobs and S̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶R̶o̶e̶b̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶a̶l̶o̶g̶s̶ junk mail to help with the shortage...

Many of y 'all are probably too young to remember the TP shortage(real or projected, IDR) back in the early 70s... my grandmother hoarded it... she said, "I ain't gonna be wiping my butt with a corncob until (Pres.) Richard Nixon has to!"
When she died, she still had closets full of it... that was divided up between the heirs.

Costco is out of TP for the next 23,000 years (can't get this one C&Ped, so here's the URL)
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1772742-mildly-infuriating

I don't remember the toilet paper shortage but I remember Nixon and my grandpa saying he "ought to be put on the chain gang".

My family will take walks along the rivers and lakes shores. I couldn't figure out why people was always eat corn on the cob throwing their corncobs in the waters. It didn't dawn on me it was corn from corn fields when the water got high. 🤦🏽‍♀️🌽😅🤣😂

hurleyjd said:
Redgully said:

Or just drag your a$$ across the carpet or the grass like Ol' Rover does :lol2: :lol2:

My cat Tiger stays clean.........

iAWoYnb.jpg

Latest posts