To the big house he will go...

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":10vfl3m6 said:
alot of babies being shook and beaten to death every minute,, and this bullsht gets air time
That's the truth, and every one of the sorry SOBs that do something to a child should get drug behind a truck, hung, then shot.

cross_7":3eb6tg9o said:
i used a plastic whiffle ball bat on my boys.
i made them bend over and touch their toes.
the bat whistled through the air and really made a loud slap but didn't hurt very bad.
it was more mental than physical and the fact that they had messed up bad enough to get a whooping.
but they were taught to behave at a very young age and very seldom did they ever get whoopings.
my oldest was 12 when he got his last one after that taking privileges away hurt a lot more and lasted longer.
the younger one learned what not to do by watching his older brother so he didn't get in trouble very often.
i think it is how they are raised when they are young.
i remember the last whooping my dad gave me, i was about 8 or so and after that we had an understanding :D

I decked the oldest at 17 for hollering at his momma. I told him if you are going to holler at my wife like a full grown man I am going to whip you like a man. He was laying on the floor I told him to stand up, I told him if he wanted to lay on the floor like a dog I was going to kick him like one. Or he had the option to get up an apologize to his mom, that is the option he chose.

Thing that really bothers me is this guy is a judge in Family Court. He has made some questionable judgements about children,so I'd like his decions checked over.. Blackmail? Yeah,I think so.. She has Cerebal Palsy...which doesn't excuse her from anything,in my book..
Was she commiting a crime by downloading music and games? Or was it something that he didn't want her to do..

Caustic Burno":34uhv1cm said:
cross_7":34uhv1cm said:
i used a plastic whiffle ball bat on my boys.
i made them bend over and touch their toes.
the bat whistled through the air and really made a loud slap but didn't hurt very bad.
it was more mental than physical and the fact that they had messed up bad enough to get a whooping.
but they were taught to behave at a very young age and very seldom did they ever get whoopings.
my oldest was 12 when he got his last one after that taking privileges away hurt a lot more and lasted longer.
the younger one learned what not to do by watching his older brother so he didn't get in trouble very often.
i think it is how they are raised when they are young.
i remember the last whooping my dad gave me, i was about 8 or so and after that we had an
understanding :D

I decked the oldest at 17 for hollering at his momma. I told him if you are going to holler at my wife like a full grown man I am going to whip you like a man. He was laying on the floor I told him to stand up, I told him if he wanted to lay on the floor like a dog I was going to kick him like one. Or he had the option to get up an apologize to his mom, that is the option he chose.
:nod: I'd have gotten whipped sure as the sun was gonna come up. Reminds me of a time when I was in college. I used to spend 2-3 hours a day in the weight room and could bench press over 400lbs. We went on vacation that summer and we all went down to the hotel pool. My dad, little brother and I always had dunking fights in the pool growing up. When I got down there little brother was doing his best to dunk pop under water, pop just threw him off like he wasn't there, then came after me. Being as big as I was at the time I says "Pop, don't make me do it". That was the last words I got out of my mouth. No matter how I tried I couldn't get out of his grip. :lol: he would slam me under water then yank me up and say "had enough yet son?" After 10-12 times I had to holler "enough, enough!". I'm sure glad I was respectful to mamma. :D

you wont never be stronger than dad....i never could...never wanted to tho really..

we knew we did wrong and we took it..cuz we had no choice..jus sucked gittin caught

Dad used to love to wrestle with me cause he could always win. But when I got big enough to hold my own with him he suddenly developed a back problem and didn't want to play. :lol:

I am reminded of the time my daughter and I really got into it, she was engaged and in college. I can't even remember what it was about, she said well fine Dad I will just leave, let me go pack my stuff. My reply was young lady you don't own anything here I brought your little butt home naked and that's how you can leave. After she stormed off upstairs wife said what are you going to do when your twenty year old daughter comes down stair's naked and start's walking down the road. :shock: My reply was that thought had never crossed my little mind. I stayed in an eternal state of confusion on the girl.

Boy's were so much easier all you had to know were three thing's were is the achohol,automobile or the ass located at to find the boy. This order that were thinking was subject to change in any given mili-second, but the items on the list never varied.

dieselbeef":2ehmn3u2 said:
AND THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA CONTIUES!

they shouldve gave him a pat on the back for keepn his girl from stealin...or any of th rest of things kids get into that everyone complains about but its too much trouble to get offa yer ass to do anyhting about..

ill be raisin my kid just like that..same as i was raised...

kudos to the judge for takin care f biz...she defied him right to the end and then didnt seem to be bothering her too much right after they left

gary

That's a disgusting response to a beating. You can write me off as a P**** for thinking otherwise but my description of the word brings to mind men that aren't bright enough to keep their families in line without beating them.

Another thought, the mom needs to be brought up on charges as well. :nod: She's just as guilty as dear old dad. The daughter is clinging to her as a victim of the same abuse(it's called co-dependancy) but mommy is an adult who should have stepped in.

I dont think people understand the abuse this guy was/ is doing as opposed to the whippings we recieved as kids. There is difference.

My parents and i had a simple understanding when i was young. You have to give respect to get respect. They could punish me with out degrading, abusing, or beating me. The best thing you can do for a young person is to lead by example.

And none of us know what preceeded this particular event. Makes it awfully hard to judge when all you have is one side and that based on a video that may have been made with the express prupose of blackmailing the parents.

Children have to be punished at times and that's just the way it is.
They are not born to know right from wrong and have to be taught.
I raised 2 boys and 2 girls as a single dad and it was not an easy chore.
Tore my heart out every time I had to punish one.
I agree with Brute on the respect part it has to be both way.
Yes I have been upset with my kids but never enough to be so mad I cussed and beat them.
If you are really upset you need to cool down and give it some thought before you start beating in anger.
And CB you are spot on,for a dad it's much easier raising a son than it is a daughter.
I am by no means going along with what this judge done. He was way out of line,but this whole video seems to be a set up.For what reasons who knows.But this is probably not the first time he lost his temper. This is just part of the whole story we will probably never know.
Just my humble thoughts.

Cal

cow pollinater":12tm63sa said:
Another thought, the mom needs to be brought up on charges as well. :nod: She's just as guilty as dear old dad. The daughter is clinging to her as a victim of the same abuse(it's called co-dependancy) but mommy is an adult who should have stepped in.
If you had watched the entire video mom did step in. She took the belt from dad and got her licks in too.
The judge lied about the reason for the whipping or simply forgot. It was about doing something on the computer she was not supposed to be doing.
The whipping the girl got was not near as bad as what it seems to be on tape. What I disliked was the totally out of control the situation was. Not the way I would expect a judge to act.
When I was a kid whippings like this were standard procedure. If parents were brought up on charges and jailed most of the people on these boards would never have been born.
I received many whippings when I was a kid. Enough that I got used to getting them. It did make me a lot better a getting away with the things I wanted to do. I cannot say that any ever did me a bit of good. I have raised 5 kids and cannot remember ever whipping any of them. I am sure they did a lot of things I don't want to know about.
We teach our kids right from wrong at a very young age. When they become teens all that teaching goes out the window. Later, when they mature, they will come back to them, we hope.
I am sure when this girl grows up, matures, she will have regrets about the non-reparable damage she has done.
As a parent, who among us has done everything perfect raising our children? We see our children for very few hours a day. Teachers and friends play a much bigger part than what we want to admit.

novatech":29mx3pmo said:
The judge lied about the reason for the whipping or simply forgot. It was about doing something on the computer she was not supposed to be doing.
The something she did was downloaded some stuff that wasn;t supposed to be downloaded and that's why he equated it to stealing.

dun":tr7c55ch said:
And none of us know what preceded this particular event. Makes it awfully hard to judge when all you have is one side and that based on a video that may have been made with the express propose of blackmailing the parents.
Precicely......

We were brought up to respect, whether it was our parents, adults, ourselves or other people's property. We were naughty little buggers but we very seldom got a hiding. I just could not imagine what a child must go through to be treated like that though........but then again I saw a little 15yr old throw a terrible tantrum the other day, I really don't know how I would have responded to a youngster shouting and swearing at me like she did to her mother :shock:

Curious that THIS happened too long ago to prosecute. Must not apply to catholic priests. They're going to jail every day for stuff that they supposedly did 30 or 40 years ago. And then, there are the parents that are charged because their daughters came up with some "repressed memory" of something that happened 30 years ago. I guess it depends on whose ox is in the well.

cow pollinater":21ga7s4t said:
dieselbeef":21ga7s4t said:
AND THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA CONTIUES!

they shouldve gave him a pat on the back for keepn his girl from stealin...or any of th rest of things kids get into that everyone complains about but its too much trouble to get offa yer ass to do anyhting about..

ill be raisin my kid just like that..same as i was raised...

kudos to the judge for takin care f biz...she defied him right to the end and then didnt seem to be bothering her too much right after they left

gary

That's a disgusting response to a beating. You can write me off as a P**** for thinking otherwise but my description of the word brings to mind men that aren't bright enough to keep their families in line without beating them.

least hes doing something..most people are just too f'in lazy to raise thier own kids and want the schools to do it or the cops or whoever...
maybe the beating wassn right...little much yeah..but hes taking charge. raisng his kid to do the right thing..lot of that lackin these days.... :deadhorse:

I can tell you what will happen "alisonb" to my baby girl who is 14 she will get slapped down. My wife or myself are not going to put up being back talked to. Our youngest son who's 20 now back talked Mom years ago and had to go to school with a fat lip and swollen face after mom was finished with him.

Latest posts