To the big house he will go...

Help Support CattleToday:

That was titled correctly, it was a beating, not a spanking. Wonder what punishment he has doled out to his constituents in his high and mighty world?

Farmerjon":3ns8koy7 said:
That was titled correctly, it was a beating, not a spanking. Wonder what punishment he has doled out to his constituents in his high and mighty world?
hopefully not like the suffering poor lindsay lohan had to go through, few hours of jail tme for violating probation...

While it's nice to know that some parents are actually punishing their kids these days for misbehaving, it's also sad that some take it to far. This does remind me of some of the punishment I given a kid.

slick4591":3g40h94c said:
While it's nice to know that some parents are actually punishing their kids these days for misbehaving, it's also sad that some take it to far. This does remind me of some of the punishment I given a kid.
2 differences between this and my dad. He never lost his temper, but I never defied him either. I also deserved what I got. The worst part was me having to go get the razor strop. To me this is 50:50 deal.

i'm a firm believer in spare the rod and spoil the child, but that was overboard, i lost count at 20 licks.
what struck me more than anything was language used by the father and the mother both and the way they spoke to her and belittled her.
how do expect a child to grow and gain confidence and become a successful adult ?
he said
"i'll beat you into submission"
"you don't deserve to be in this EFFING house"
"i ought keep beating you and beating you"
"you EFFING look at wrong"
the mother used GD atleast once
he needs an a$$ whipping to learn to control his temper(i'll volunteer for the job)
and they both need parenting help.
makes my blood boil.
and yes i have raised 2 boys and both are have grown into successful young men
and i have 12 yr old daughter that has all the promise to do whatever she sets her mind to.

cross_7":1a5d22l1 said:
i'm a firm believer in spare the rod and spoil the child, but that was overboard, i lost count at 20 licks.
what struck me more than anything was language used by the father and the mother both and the way they spoke to her and belittled her.
how do expect a child to grow and gain confidence and become a successful adult ?
he said
"i'll beat you into submission"
"you don't deserve to be in this EFFING house"
"i ought keep beating you and beating you"
"you EFFING look at wrong"
the mother used GD atleast once
he needs an a$$ whipping to learn to control his temper(i'll volunteer for the job)
and they both need parenting help.
makes my blood boil.
and yes i have raised 2 boys and both are have grown into successful young men
and i have 12 yr old daughter that has all the promise to do whatever she sets her mind to.

I agree C7, I got my share but I was never beaten, berated, cussed, or belittled. I deserved everything I got and it was done out of love and respect. There is a huge difference.

That was a beating, not a spanking. He was striking her with all of his strength. The girl was/is disabled. I believe that she has cystic fibrosis. Here's a link to another report about it: http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/11/02/exp-texas-judge-beating-video.cnn

What bothers me is that this man is a family court judge. If he thinks that a beating a child/youth while angry is OK, how can he be fair in a case concerning child abuse?

Yes I got spankings when I was a child, but never like that. What the father did was very wrong.

For some kids time out dosen't work. But the language he used was over the top. Looked premeditated to me. I guess in the old days most of us got our azz beat, but for the most part it worked.

what i really hate about this its just fodder, for the liberals to take a run with.. im glad shes older now, where she wont be sent from one foster home to another

ALACOWMAN":3vzyh0gf said:
what i really hate about this its just fodder, for the liberals to take a run with.. im glad shes older now, where she wont be sent from one foster home to another

Regardless of anyone's political affiliation, it was wrong. I get tired of folks trying to put a political spin on everything. Geez. The guy is a piece of work.

chippie":110uug9r said:
ALACOWMAN":110uug9r said:

Regardless of anyone's political affiliation, it was wrong. I get tired of folks trying to put a political spin on everything. Geez. The guy is a piece of work.
so do i that why i mentioned it.. cause you know dam well it will.

I think this guy was way over the top.. I've had my share of whippings ... With just about everything you can imagine... It's one thing to to whip a kid .. but cussing them and losing your temper is wrong...

Latest posts