To the big house he will go...

Help Support CattleToday:

I live with a victim of that kind of abuse. As bad as it looks on video, the lasting emotional effects are the real damage.
I firmly believe that that man has taken away a huge chunk of his daughters life and deserves to be executed for it. He's killed a part of her. :nod:
I'm fine with spanking.
I'm fine with a belt if that gets their attention.
I'm fine with yelling.
I'm fine with a long talk in a low voice about what they do and don't deserve that humbles them into submission...
What I saw was a physical and emotional beating over a nothing problem... Hang him high and don't look back.

Isomade":3r0too0d said:
cross_7":3r0too0d said:
i'm a firm believer in spare the rod and spoil the child, but that was overboard, i lost count at 20 licks.
what struck me more than anything was language used by the father and the mother both and the way they spoke to her and belittled her.
how do expect a child to grow and gain confidence and become a successful adult ?
he said
"i'll beat you into submission"
"you don't deserve to be in this EFFING house"
"i ought keep beating you and beating you"
"you EFFING look at wrong"
the mother used GD atleast once
he needs an a$$ whipping to learn to control his temper(i'll volunteer for the job)
and they both need parenting help.
makes my blood boil.
and yes i have raised 2 boys and both are have grown into successful young men
and i have 12 yr old daughter that has all the promise to do whatever she sets her mind to.

I agree C7, I got my share but I was never beaten, berated, cussed, or belittled. I deserved everything I got and it was done out of love and respect. There is a huge difference.

Dad only whipped me four times I got my mind right when he said no he meant no and don't ask why.
One that stick's with me the most cousin and I got into a fight on the front porch of my uncle's, he was a Deputy Sheriff and didn't have a lot of nonsense about him. He whipped us both and when Dad found out my uncle whipped me I got another one. Ralph my cousin though that is was way cool I got a second one so, I laid him out with a shovel behind the barn.

Brute 23":idzwg24f said:
I agree with the above posts. The language shocked me more than the belt.
I agree with you on that.
But little miss daughter airing it on videos and on the TV news...She has gone way over the top. This :bs: about wanting him to get help is just that, :bs: .
She needs help.

The whole mess is disgusting.

Ryder":14kgvtef said:
Brute 23":14kgvtef said:
I agree with the above posts. The language shocked me more than the belt.
I agree with you on that.
But little miss daughter airing it on videos and on the TV news...She has gone way over the top. This :bs: about wanting him to get help is just that, :bs: .
She needs help.

The whole mess is disgusting.

I am with you there. She is not Ms Innocent by any means, but its not surprising coming from that house.

After watching the interview with mom and daughter and learning that mom and dad are divorced/separated, I got the feeling the release of the video was for all the wrong reasons.

A lot of mixed feelings with this video. My dad thumped us kids pretty good when we did wrong, if the majority of the five of us screwed up, he would line all of us up and paddle us with his belt. He would say, "you might not of done anything wrong this time, but I bet I missed a couple of other times". Even knowing he was mad, my dad being old school in that I haven't heard him say, "I love you", his actions spoke louder than words. Once whipped, never talked about again, started off fresh. He wasn't screaming and berating us as he whipped us. Now her and putting this out for the world, no don't agree, but I look at it from a perspective of what had gone on in her life before this beating? How many times had this happened (this surely wasn't #1). If you don't want to be portrayed as a criminal, don't act like one. He was the adult, his actions created her actions. Bet on the bench handing down sentences he was holier than thou. Makes you understand that you don't really know what goes on behind closed doors, no matter how well you think you know the people.

If she would have done as she was told when it started she might not have had the video to use later. He may have just given her a couple of wacks and that owuld have been the end of it. Persoanlly I see the defiance of what he told her to do as being a big part of the spark that set it off.

dun":1mspxrlk said:
If she would have done as she was told when it started she might not have had the video to use later. He may have just given her a couple of wacks and that owuld have been the end of it. Persoanlly I see the defiance of what he told her to do as being a big part of the spark that set it off.

You can bet she is no angel.

In 1980 a friend of mine retired from the Navy. He was a pretty good sized guy with a 17 year old son that was as big as he was. One night the kid came home drunk and swore at his mother for giving him he77 about being drunk and driving. He took a swing at his mother and the dad knocked the crap out of him. The kid called the cops and reported the old man for child abuse. The old man got sentenced to a year in jail. When he went in he told the kid that he had better never see him again or he would kill him. The day before he got out of jail the kid took off. I lost track of them in 85 but they hadn;t heard from the kid again in that time.

dun":auz9xdsw said:
In 1980 a friend of mine retired from the Navy. He was a pretty good sized guy with a 17 year old son that was as big as he was. One night the kid came home drunk and swore at his mother for giving him he77 about being drunk and driving. He took a swing at his mother and the dad knocked the crap out of him. The kid called the cops and reported the old man for child abuse. The old man got sentenced to a year in jail. When he went in he told the kid that he had better never see him again or he would kill him. The day before he got out of jail the kid took off. I lost track of them in 85 but they hadn;t heard from the kid again in that time.
that is a sad deal i guess i was raised up in a different area,, heck i can remember slipping off too the river which was just a 8th of a mile from home.. and having my ass whipped with a belt all the way home,, this is with the neighbors watching.... no body yelled stop that back then, or had cell phone camera's . the only phones took 30 minutes to dial providing they werent being used at the time, by annie mae ...............the belt was my favorite to the king switch :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":2nhx7a1m said:
dun":2nhx7a1m said:
that is a sad deal i guess i was raised up in a different area,, heck i can remember slipping off too the river which was just a 8th of a mile from home.. and having my ass whipped with a belt all the way home,, this is with the neighbors watching.... no body yelled stop that back then, or had cell phone camera's . the only phones took 30 minutes to dial providing they werent being used at the time, by annie mae ...............the belt was my favorite to the king switch :cowboy:
I preferred the razor strop. wider so it didn;t have as much velocity and it spred out the sting and the noise of the multiple layers slapping togheter made it a lot louder then it really was.

i have an older cousin and when he was about 16 or so the police sent him home for drag racing.
after the the police left my aunt a whole 5' nothing and him ever bit 6-2 or 6-3 and 200# she grabbed him by the ear with left hand and whooping his butt with right and he was running in circles around her screaming i'm sorry i'm sorry, please momma stop !!!
we still laugh about that but he didn't drag race anymore.

dun":3elitqgf said:
ALACOWMAN":3elitqgf said:
dun":3elitqgf said:
I preferred the razor strop. wider so it didn;t have as much velocity and it spred out the sting and the noise of the multiple layers slapping togheter made it a lot louder then it really was.
remember the paddles in school that had the holes drilled in em....? it allowed it to cut through the air at a pretty good clip, and draw whelps when your skin tried to push trough the holes .. and they werent afraid to use em either

i used a plastic whiffle ball bat on my boys.
i made them bend over and touch their toes.
the bat whistled through the air and really made a loud slap but didn't hurt very bad.
it was more mental than physical and the fact that they had messed up bad enough to get a whooping.
but they were taught to behave at a very young age and very seldom did they ever get whoopings.
my oldest was 12 when he got his last one after that taking privileges away hurt a lot more and lasted longer.
the younger one learned what not to do by watching his older brother so he didn't get in trouble very often.
i think it is how they are raised when they are young.
i remember the last whooping my dad gave me, i was about 8 or so and after that we had an understanding :D

From what I'm hearing the statue of limitations is 5yrs... this happened 7yrs ago. They said the girl was kind of black mailing the dad with the video because he was threatening to cut her off financially. He told her "I dare you to post it".... she did. :) According to the talk radio station I listen to.

AND THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA CONTIUES!

they shouldve gave him a pat on the back for keepn his girl from stealin...or any of th rest of things kids get into that everyone complains about but its too much trouble to get offa yer ass to do anyhting about..

ill be raisin my kid just like that..same as i was raised...

kudos to the judge for takin care f biz...she defied him right to the end and then didnt seem to be bothering her too much right after they left

gary

Latest posts