Tire Question

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
Anybody ever hear of tires called "Trailblazer" ? I found a set with very low miles but don't want to put money in 'em if they aren't any good. Guy took them off a new pick up - said they made too much noise on the highway, if the price is right - I can stand a little noise.

Bullbuyer":3n13pm6x said:
Anybody ever hear of tires called "Trailblazer" ? I found a set with very low miles but don't want to put money in 'em if they aren't any good. Guy took them off a new pick up - said they made too much noise on the highway, if the price is right - I can stand a little noise.

Tried running a search on them, couldnt find anything. What kind of a truck are they coming off of and what are you putting them on? For towing want the D or E class, if you can buy em' right then why not.

They are 16" tires off a 2005 Chevy P/U putting them on my 98 P/U. All four for $200 sounded better than $400 - $500 from the tire store.
I tried the search too, couldn't find anything.

Every search I did for trailblazer tires came up with Parelli tire company. dont know if they are made by them or not. I know we have somethin around here that's had Trailblazer tires on it, but Mr Lilly's not here and I can't ask.

BFG's are good tires, I dont think there are to many tires out there anymore that arent to much different then the competition, they just wouldnt survive with auto forums, other internet sites, etc.