Tire Question

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
Anybody ever hear of tires called "Trailblazer" ? I found a set with very low miles but don't want to put money in 'em if they aren't any good. Guy took them off a new pick up - said they made too much noise on the highway, if the price is right - I can stand a little noise.

Bullbuyer":3n13pm6x said:
Anybody ever hear of tires called "Trailblazer" ? I found a set with very low miles but don't want to put money in 'em if they aren't any good. Guy took them off a new pick up - said they made too much noise on the highway, if the price is right - I can stand a little noise.

Tried running a search on them, couldnt find anything. What kind of a truck are they coming off of and what are you putting them on? For towing want the D or E class, if you can buy em' right then why not.

They are 16" tires off a 2005 Chevy P/U putting them on my 98 P/U. All four for $200 sounded better than $400 - $500 from the tire store.
I tried the search too, couldn't find anything.

Every search I did for trailblazer tires came up with Parelli tire company. dont know if they are made by them or not. I know we have somethin around here that's had Trailblazer tires on it, but Mr Lilly's not here and I can't ask.

BFG's are good tires, I dont think there are to many tires out there anymore that arent to much different then the competition, they just wouldnt survive with auto forums, other internet sites, etc.

Latest posts