Tire machine vs manual tire changer

Help Support CattleToday:

Hmm, I think it all depends on what purposes you need this device for. If you really change tires often and spend a lot of money, it may make sense to buy a tire changer. I have several cars and I bought such a machine to save money, and I like to spend time working in the garage and putting my cars in order, this has its own aesthetics. I also bought it used, my friend who works in valorexo.com he advised me to pay attention to the date of manufacture of the machine and ask the previous owners about how often they used it, whether there were breakdowns. According to their reaction, it will be clear whether they are lying or not, it will be easier to decide whether to buy this machine.

Last edited:
I've had really good luck with plugs. I'm not convinced a patch is better and worth the cost. Even on my truck I will shove a plug in and keep going until I find a tire shop.

We have some really reasonable local people for the big tractor tires. I had a blow out with the junky JD tires on our new tractor and was stuck on the side of the road. They drove like 30 miles and had 2 new tires on with in a couple hours for like $200ish in labor. I can't beat that.

Latest posts