Time I switch Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":2r8z67qc said:
M-5":2r8z67qc said:
Look Here hook a whole herd of Herefords

images
Look at all those Bulls! That guy is sitting on a goldmine

Don't be silly, these are Horned Hereford cows.

M-5":egai7hj1 said:
If that herford don t work out I got a brangus that will. I'm gonna remove these scurs.

Is that one of the famous F1 Demetrius branguses?

M-5":364n9e4n said:
If that herford don t work out I got a brangus that will. I'm gonna remove these scurs.
All that one needs is a little pouron and a buckfull of rice hulls everyday--it'll be fine--it's got black hide, so that makes up for anything else that might be wrong with it--not that there's anything wrong with it--nice tight sheath and plenty of room for growth.

M-5":2g06f31w said:

Now that looks like a good heifer bull. Nice and dainty. He ought to produce a dandy calf, and since he is black -- a win win situation all around!

Looks like that brangus bull will take leather and ears off. I want to see his EPD and the link to the breeder website.

Hook":ehxn9dzk said:
What's this Watusi that you guys are mentioning. That's twice.

In fall 2011, I could have bought a little herd of 5 Watusi for $1900--total.
1 mature cow/calf at side
1 breeding age bull
2 bred heifers.

extreme drought does funny things to prices...

greybeard":3ea39819 said:
Hook":3ea39819 said:
What's this Watusi that you guys are mentioning. That's twice.

In fall 2011, I could have bought a little herd of 5 Watusi for $1900--total.
1 mature cow/calf at side
1 breeding age bull
2 bred heifers.

extreme drought does funny things to prices...
That's a steal! Had they were closer to me, I could sold the bull to the rodeo ranch, sold steers to some people that wants a freezer beef or roping calves and running cows with a charolais bull.

This whole thread has be designed to generate humor and poor Hook seems to be the poor victim. I have never laughed so much reading through the seven pages, :lol2:

Are you going to save the better bull calves to sell as herd bulls? Are you going to give your friends on CT a deal on buying herd bulls?

Latest posts