Time I switch Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":rexpj5y8 said:
branguscowgirl":rexpj5y8 said:
Hook":rexpj5y8 said:
All his papers say hh. That's enough for me.
Think you may need a paternity test....Who's that talk show host Mdash5 watches on TV? He might be able to help you out. I bet Mdash has "an in" with him. :)

hey BCG I passed all my paternity tests.
Good to hear! Oh ya, it's Murry Povich that does all that testing. Right?

I would like some semen on that bull of yours M5. I think that he could help moderate the frames on my big ole Brangus girls, don't you?

Guys don't be telling Hook his bull isn't a Horned Herf
He called me bragging on what he bought and was so excited that he got a Reg bull for only $3500 and how good he was going to be on his hfrs
I didn't have the heart to criticize or enlighten him on what he really bought
So please be nice

Angus Cowman":hhq7as8d said:
He called me bragging on what he bought and was so excited that he got a Reg bull for only $3500 and how good he was going to be on his hfrs
So please be nice

Are you telling me that the magnificent critter is not a horned Hereford? Sure looks like one to me. :???:

TexasBred":1dxe7pso said:
Circle P Cattle":1dxe7pso said:
Angus Cowman":1dxe7pso said:
Circle P
Don't call that bull a Watusi
Hook bought it as a Horned Hereford he even has a set of papers on him

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night! :D
I myself have a horned Hereford bull but he's a lot taller than M-5 s
The entire thread is an inside joke. :mrgreen:

Figured as much, I'm just waiting to see his EPDs but alas they are probably buried under a dinosaur turd in a remote dark cave somewhere with Bigfoot ( no pun intended) guarding the entrance.

chippie":us9ln8qk said:
Angus Cowman":us9ln8qk said:
So please be nice

Are you telling me that the magnificent critter is not a horned Hereford? Sure looks like one to me. :???:
Me too. I'm certainly he is sired by that horned hereford bull and not that rodeo bull or the helper bulls.

Angus Cowman":vpxxvbzk said:
His EPD's were posted earlier I believe on page one
I have seen the papers on this bull and they are official Horned Hereford papers
Well they have to be, not like people make that stuff up.

I've read it somewhere that horned Hereford's have better genetics. And Hook has him a prime example of the quality of horned Hereford's.

Look Here hook a whole herd of Herefords

images

tater74":2svp3u2a said:
It's too bad that bull doesn't have a brand. It could be registered.
I've got to get my electric brander fixed. Last time we used it, there must have been a short in it and the cow died. Talk about a mess. I sold her as butchered beef for $5/lb hanging.

That's because of your superb grass fed Longhorn genetics. I'm glad to see all of your work and culling is starting to paying off. Can't wait to see what this new bulls calves look like . I'll bet their really going to be something.

Latest posts