Time I switch Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

I hate to break the news to you but that's not a Hereford bull. I'm thinking he looks more like a Longhorn bull myself. Longhorn cattle are very hardy and have no birthing issues. I'm not wanting to start any arguments, and I not telling you what to do or what kind of bull he is. It's only my opinion and as long as your happy that's all that matters.

highgrit":2yqs8cmm said:
I hate to break the news to you but that's not a Hereford bull. I'm thinking he looks more like a Longhorn bull myself. Longhorn cattle are very hardy and have no birthing issues. I'm not wanting to start any arguments, and I not telling you what to do or what kind of bull he is. It's only my opinion and as long as your happy that's all that matters.

It may have some longhorn influence, but to me it mostly looks like a watusi.

Angus Cowman":lwmshufy said:
Circle P
Don't call that bull a Watusi
Hook bought it as a Horned Hereford he even has a set of papers on him

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night! :D
I myself have a horned Hereford bull but he's a lot taller than M-5 s

highgrit":ljjo1qgz said:
Dang! That's harsh, highgrit..... :frowns:

Hook":1obn69ry said:
All his papers say hh. That's enough for me.
Think you may need a paternity test....Who's that talk show host Mdash5 watches on TV? He might be able to help you out. I bet Mdash has "an in" with him. :)

Circle P Cattle":3l3g2901 said:
Angus Cowman":3l3g2901 said:
Circle P
Don't call that bull a Watusi
Hook bought it as a Horned Hereford he even has a set of papers on him

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night! :D
I myself have a horned Hereford bull but he's a lot taller than M-5 s
The entire thread is an inside joke. :mrgreen:

I think he will add to what you want to do especially here in Fl. But that is the strangest Hereford I have ever seen. But if the Hereford Association is going the same way others are you only need 51% of a pure breed to be registered. Saying all that, if I am ever in your neck of the woods I would like to stop in and see your operation.

chippie":3qfft47g said:
the only thing that would make him better would be if he were a black horned hereford.
With a jumping ability!......

Got a question for ya, Hook....are you gonna use him as a helper bull?

Latest posts