This year

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw quite a bit rolled over toward San Saba a few weeks ago and more down near Burnet but it has now turned very hot and even worse, very dry. It will take a lot of good slow rain now to make much hay or in field forage.

I know I have limited number of fishing trips and hunts.
I am not trying to preserve myself, my goal is to slide to the grave completely wore out and when the kids write the final check it bounces.
Seriously with ankylosis spondylitis things are not going to get easier so I am enjoying them while I can. You can't outrun what your momma gives you.
Well I learned something new never heard of ankylosis spondylitis CB...some say it's best to conserve their energy with less movement until they need to do tasks, others say keep moving and flexing daily is the only way to go. Everyone says: "Start by focusing on deep breathing and accepting and honoring your situation instead of fighting it.". Which tells me, it's a rough situation. RINVOQ is a prescription medicine for it. Anti-inflammatories are key. I'm not a doctor (but i play one, in real life) for myself, I'd cut sugar and salt, keep blood pressure in check...and keep moving flexing everyday. I'll never be in the encampment of conserving energy and limiting movement no matter how painful. Every year preserve yourself for the next year 2024...in 2024, make it a plan to see 2025's presidential inauguration, or new born grandchild to be. Just so you know...I've been there in pain and sickness, literally wanting and praying to God to take me, i was done living. But none of us are going anywhere until our Divine missions are completed; God decides and directs your next mission. And it's sooo much easier (for God/ His message mission for you) when you're down and out. We're all better divine listeners when we're laid up in pain. God doesn't give you more than you can handle...and you can handle a lot CB. Keep on keeping on.

Can't outrun nothing in the end. Make hay while the sun shines is what I say. I won't be making it out of this world alive is all I know. I probably don't live the way the "experts" say to but I'm happy and I'm carved out of marble so they can stuff it. Statistically I will not see 80, so I ain't worried about it.
When I was in my 50's I thought oh well at least I will make it to 70! Hell I'm 85 now and look forward to each day, never quit til I wake up dead