this is how we roll *pic added*

Help Support CattleToday:

cattleluvr18

Reaction score
prom was last weekend and the boyfriend had to get a pic on his 4wheeler.
moreprom.jpg

heres another pic.
moreprom8.jpg

sorry they're small. he musta resized them before he sent them to me
just thought maybe ya'll would like to view a pic or two because i know how you guys like pictures. if ya dont just say and ill delete the thread. lol

moreprom11.jpg

sorry i just had to add another.

I remember those days... vaguely. Looks like ya'll had a good time and he looks like a proud young man. A pretty girl on his arm and a nice 4-wheeler. About as good as it gets.

TNMasterBeefProducer":4rjpgidi said:
LOL is that a shield on the front of his four wheeler? Is the pretty boy afraid to get dirty?

Do you ride your 4 wheeler in Nebraska in the winter time?

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that they have a little different environment than Tennessee, you don't have to be a master beef producer to figure that one out. :roll:

TNMasterBeefProducer":20e8dhvc said:
LOL is that a shield on the front of his four wheeler? Is the pretty boy afraid to get dirty?
:roll: :roll: everytime you floor me with your comments. where do you come up with this stuff?? i take it you thrive on making the most idiotic comments on a cattle forum in which all you do here is make yourself sound like a old man sitting in your house all alone and does nothing all day but browse the internet looking for stupid things to do to maybe make yourself feel better about having nothing else going on. i am NOT saying that is the case, so dont go acusing me of stuff, but you come off as that. and yes that is a bug shield on his 4-wheeler. maybe your the pretty boy who doesnt even go fast enough to need it. you've never even gone mudding with him so dont go saying what he needs and what he doesnt need. do you really think a 17 year old boy (whos farm is his life) would actually be a pretty boy who doesnt enjoy getting dirty on a 4-wheeler?? think about it. and do you think i would date a pretty boy?? sorry if i come off as that but that is not the case.

and thanks trey, i do believe that nebraska might be a little different from tenn. but i wouldnt know because i have not been there. and if i ever do im staying away from South East Tennessee.

thanks for the nice comments guys.

sorry for the ramble but i do get a bit protective at times.

those are some great pics.an with you 2 on the 4 wheeler.i was wondering if yall rode that to the prom.

Nice pics. If I were that young man I sure wouldn't want mud and bugs on my pretty date. Time for mudding another day.

cattleluvr18...Thanks for sharing those pics. Here's what I want to know though, is that beautiful, sweet looking girl in that pic the same one who gives her Mama all that trouble! ;-)

TNMasterBeefProducer":3m4ump9k said:
I see mrs (Pat) crowder (RN BSN) is on here posting again. Luckily they are on ignore and I cant see what the idiot likes to type.

They're not on my ignore list. I see every word. Yours too.

If it were me, I'd ride on a warmer day. My 4 wheeler hasn't been fired up in a couple of years. I'm not even sure it would fire up if I needed it. Some day I'll get around to checking.

Cattleluvr,

it appears the moron hijacked your thread. lets get back on track. the pictures are beautiful i hope you had a magical night. thats a lucky guy standin bext to you. not a whole lotta country girls left. ;-)

:cboy: Jamie

thanks for all the sweet comments guys.

i cant even think of anybody who doesnt have a shield on their 4wheeler. :? oh well, im done trying to figure out his thought process.

and no! we did not ride it to prom!! never thought in a million years i would say this, but i spent too much time on my hair to mess it up on a 10 mile ride to town. good question though, if we could have we would have. he loves that 4-wheeler. if i didnt know any better i'd think he loves it more then me. lol

theres defenatly another time to go muddin. theres enough of it around here to supply the whole country i think.

yes i am the girl who gives her mama all the trouble. but thats my job ;-) lol

im not worried about him hijacking my thread. no one really cares about him anyway. prom itself was magical but post prom wasnt. my class puts on prom next year and i hope we pick a little bit better place. it wasnt worth staying up all night for it. both me and kyle agreed we'd rather do our own thing with our friends.

and no there are not many country girls left. nor very many country boys. thats why i snatched him while i could. sure am i glad i did too. im very lucky to have him.

again, thanks for the comments guys. ya'll are the best

Thanks for the pics you look absolutely beautiful and elegant, and your young man very handsome. Very different from the pics of the gal we see leading her show steers around the ring. :)

I just had a question about prom, what exactly is it? Is it the big event of the year for kids in high school? Sorry, I guess we do things differently where I grew up.

hillsdown":oup3e65h said:
I just had a question about prom, what exactly is it? Is it the big event of the year for kids in high school? Sorry, I guess we do things differently where I grew up.

Here, prom is the formal dance towards the end of the school year. In the bigger schools i think they can be pretty fancy and elegant. The small town where i'm from... not even close.

Thanks Miss Daisy, I think I understand now. It's just that you see it on TV shows sometimes, and they have limo's and gowns that I would never spend that kind of dough on for a school formal. A wedding maybe :lol2: .

Ya'll look just fantastic together. A mighty fine looking couple.
And as far as the shield on the 4wheeler there's been a many times i've wished I had one on mine.
And the 'pretty boy comments' just consider the source. I'd venture to say most on this board ignores what he has to say anyhow. I actually thinks he makes these kind of remarks because he has this thing about liking to be cut down by other people. Weired I know but thats just how it appears to me.

Cal

hillsdown":1fju6fbk said:
Thanks for the pics you look absolutely beautiful and elegant, and your young man very handsome. Very different from the pics of the gal we see leading her show steers around the ring. :)

i actually missed a cattle show last weekend for this. i never thought i'd pick a guy over my calves but prom comes once a year and theres plenty of cattle shows.

prom is for juniors and seniors in high school. its like a big formal dance. im actually only a sophomore but since kyle's a junior i got to go. from what i've heard, in the bigger city's girls spend thousands on prom. i wouldnt know for fact because i've never experienced a big city life. but they will get limos and stuff. my school has 137 students in the high school. this is rual nebraska were talkin about, no one spent very much on this at all. but everybody looked absolutly amazing. this was the first time i had ever even thought about dresses and high heels and getting my hair and nails done. when me and kyle went to go order his tux, we had no idea what we were doing. we even had to call up his mom. lol. this is by far the most elegant you will ever see either of us. this is much different then our everyday blue jeans a t-shirt. both of us decided were not going all out again like we did this year because prom is highly overrated, atleast for us country folk. lol

once more, thanks again for all the nice comments.

Great pics ! I'm glad you had a good time . You're a beautiful girl and it looks like your boyfriend is fine young man .

Larry

Latest posts