This Has Gotten So Out Of Hand

Help Support CattleToday:

just another attack on WHITE people

I'm sure they'll be holding ANOTHER NO WHITES ALLOWED rally at the wyoming campus

HDRider":i64648nx said:
Jogeephus":i64648nx said:
I woke this morning confused on what I was going to be offended about and now I know. Anyone care to go to Wyoming and tear down that offensive statue of the fella abusing the horse?
Saddle up

I'll need more than horses. Need some mules so I can tote that offencive statue off where it won't offend anyone. I know just the spot too.

ddd75":2gzngdwc said:

I'm sure they'll be holding ANOTHER NO WHITES ALLOWED rally at the wyoming campus

It always dissolves into a race issue with you....

Bestoutwest":1io8ezgi said:
ddd75":1io8ezgi said:

Maybe he's just like a lot of others that are sick and f'in tired of race baiting by liberals and demoshyts.

Bestoutwest":1w6xxkun said:
ddd75":1w6xxkun said:

I"M the one turning this into a race issue??

What?

Do you know WHY they have a problem with the COWBOY? Because it represents a WHITE MALE.

YES.. Racism towards WHITE people.. it does happen, as you can see by this ISSUE HERE they are throwing a fit about.

SILLY ME... turning it into a race issue when they are clearly just expressing their hatred for white people. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: '

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

what planet am I on?

Latest posts