This Has Gotten So Out Of Hand

Help Support CattleToday:

Guess we'll see if the school is run by "Cowboys". I'm glad I work in a profession that doesn't deal with college graduates very often, or at least not very long at my level. Not sure I could handle all these cry babies. If a woman wears a cowboy hat what do we call it?

"If you're not a white person, and especially if you're an Indian, it would make you feel out of place -- it wouldn't make you feel too good about yourself," said Hutchinson, a member of the Northern Arapaho Tribe in Wyoming.

Weren't most cowboys black and Hispanic?

ClinchValley":3dh59ti8 said:
I'm 31. And really cannot stand many my age. God forbid they sweat a little.

Me neither. I'm 36, hate the amount of computer usage I'm required to do for work, and I hate "progress." I miss SOME of the old ways, but I will say that I greatly appreciate the development of new, cleaner bathrooms in gas stations.

Bestoutwest":2lsnkjvb said:
"If you're not a white person, and especially if you're an Indian, it would make you feel out of place -- it wouldn't make you feel too good about yourself," said Hutchinson, a member of the Northern Arapaho Tribe in Wyoming.

Weren't most cowboys black and Hispanic?

Except for the movies, those cowboys were white guys who made all the money. :lol:

I woke this morning confused on what I was going to be offended about and now I know. Anyone care to go to Wyoming and tear down that offensive statue of the fella abusing the horse?

Jogeephus":17e2g36z said:
I woke this morning confused on what I was going to be offended about and now I know. Anyone care to go to Wyoming and tear down that offensive statue of the fella abusing the horse?

Better setup a gofundme account to start getting funds to do something in the near possible future, with the intent to make a concerted effort towards action, in retrospect to current events in the surrounding Wyoming area, and current geopolitical effects this slogan maybe causing to oppressed minorities that live in the Wyoming area, or may have lived at one time in current post-modern/post-truth era, or at one time in the past, but not excluding any person(s), or peoples groups, or other proper nouns, that might be effected by said slogan in the near, or not so near future.

Mark me down as a $5000 donation.

I really can't understand that kind of thinking, they knew it was Cowboys when they signed up and now they want to cry about it. There's a picture of that same cowboy on all the car license plates in Wyoming and on all the Welcome to Wild and Wonderful Wyoming signs when you cross the state line.

ga.prime":ffxtgh0r said:
I really can't understand that kind of thinking, they knew it was Cowboys when they signed up and now they want to cry about it. There's a picture of that same cowboy on all the car license plates in Wyoming and on all the Welcome to Wild and Wonderful Wyoming signs when you cross the state line.

On I-25. Wyoming/Colorado border. I remember well the first time I saw it. I lived in Wyoming from 1980 to 1987. They are very proud of their tradition. Cheyenne Days is a must see - Granddaddy Of them All! No state in the nation captures the west like Wyoming. You can still see open range cattle drives.
2ql5o2q.jpg

Pretty soon it will be to change the name of the Dallas Cowboys to the Dallas Stars, Take the Cowboy burger off of menus, Quit playing any country songs with the word Cowboy in it. This type of shyt will never stop. My question as usual, in all these ever increasing snowflake uproars, is who is paying all these imbeciles' bills and feeding their face while they devote all this time to some bullshyt such as this? I guess I'm just jealous. I wish the most important thing I had to worry about was whether or not some moron was offended by a friggin "cowboy".

Some of the best cowboys I have ever known were female. The snowflakes don't understand that cowboy is a gender neutral term. If the female professor who is complaining about this got from behind her desk and out of her office and out into Wyoming to the real ranches she would have a whole different opinion of cowboys. She is using the medias opinion of the definition of cowboy. Personally I have found their definition very insulting and have felt that way for many years.

Jogeephus":trgsyh43 said:
Saddle up

JMJ Farms":a3d6sunz said:
Pretty soon it will be to change the name of the Dallas Cowboys to the Dallas Stars, Take the Cowboy burger off of menus, Quit playing any country songs with the word Cowboy in it. This type of shyt will never stop. My question as usual, in all these ever increasing snowflake uproars, is who is paying all these imbeciles' bills and feeding their face while they devote all this time to some bullshyt such as this? I guess I'm just jealous. I wish the most important thing I had to worry about was whether or not some moron was offended by a friggin "cowboy".

You need sensitivity training.

:hide:

Caustic Burno":ycofszz4 said:
JMJ Farms":ycofszz4 said:

You need sensitivity training.

:hide:
I won't argue that CB. But that means I'm gonna have to depart from CattleToday. Cause I don't think being here is gonna meet my needs :lol2:

Latest posts