This has gotta be more than a coincidence

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita":82c5esf6 said:
It's on my bucket list. But don't kid yourself about jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. I've worked on a lot of jump planes, and haven't seen a perfectly good one yet. Good thing they have parachutes aboard. If you decide to go for it, do alot of research, and find the most reputable, and the busiest service you can. Most outfits fly cheap junk, with low time pilots that work for food just to build hours.

Well, if your gonna jump, he only has to be a halfway good pilot. He just has to get it off the ground. Landing is his and the plane owner's problem. :D

I don't like heights but I think it would be easier to jump from a plane than hang a deer stand or stair off of a 3 story building. But I don't have a desire since my knees are bad enough.

My back doesn't need that either. But that doesn't mean I can't enthusiastically encourage Jogeephus to take the plunge. :D :D
Once he makes up his mind and makes the jump we will all :clap: , cheer and :banana:

Don't let anybody (other than us) Presssure you into doing it.
Take your time getting your mind set to do it. Take your time, but hurry up.
We are all waiting. :D

Ryder, if you can arrange to get me to the edge of space like that Red Bull fella did, I'll do it in a heartbeat. If the chutes fail, I want to crater and not bounce. Now you gotta say that falling for 30 minutes or so would be cool business!!!!!

:lol2: :lol2: Now you got my mind gnawing on this idea. I'm thinking one of those flying squirrel jump suits would be just the thing to wear too. In blaze orange with fuschia trim no less. Ipod loaded with Ted Nugent's song that sings about the Kamakazi from the 100th floor. Yeah. I'm getting psyched!!! This sounds doable.

Latest posts