This guy's style and form of expression

Help Support CattleToday:

herofan

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this guys style and form of expression?

6666933585a8625674815ml.jpg

Probably not a bank robber though it would be tough to pull a stocking cap down over his face.Without a stocking cap I think identifying him by witnesses would be rather easy.

Jalopy":19z6blvr said:
Probably not a bank robber though it would be tough to pull a stocking cap down over his face.Without a stocking cap I think identifying him by witnesses would be rather easy.
I don't know Jalopy. All that "bling" is removable. Take it all off and he probably looks more like a cure dog that lost the fight.

Chuckie":2bnqisu5 said:
The newspaper boy knows where to stick the paper.
Not too far from my thoughts of utility. He could be the center pivot for clothes lines strung in at least three directions, albeit ugly. I'm sure the tension on the clothes lines could altered daily to change the expression

Ouachita, who's turn is it to clean out his ears? :yuck:

Jalopy, wouldn't his face cause a heck of a runner in a nylon stocking pulled over his face and so painful getting it off. It would be fun to just jerk it off. It would be my turn to take the stocking off of his head.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. If you notice, I didn't comment, I just asked what you guys thought. I needed to test if I had lost my mind.

I was on another forum where they got into a discussion about tattoos, which expanded into other things. People started talking about expressing themselves and all that. I told them I had nothing to express that required metal and pictures on my face and body. This other forum is fairly average people, probably just more urban people. They defended stuff like this and continued to talk about expression and wouldn't even admit the guy in this picture might have an issue.

My contribution was probably similar to the flip-flop thread here. :lol2: Anyway, I didn't know if I was the only guy left on earth who though this guy was strange.

You hit the nail right on the head. This sort of adult male behavior begins with the gateway activity------Flipflops.
Then they start the move toward metrosexualism by something called "manscaping", (you can look that disgusting term up your own self) then silky underclothes, gold chains around their neck, poking holes in all kinds of body parts, tattoos from here to there and all in between, till they arrive at the stage seen in the photo above. Ultimate goal and unavoidable progressive changes of course is to that of unisexism or transgender metamorphism, and sadly, it all begins with satan's flipflops.

greybeard":28jof0vb said:
You hit the nail right on the head. This sort of adult male behavior begins with the gateway activity------Flipflops.
Then they start the move toward metrosexualism by something called "manscaping", (you can look that disgusting term up your own self) then silky underclothes, gold chains around their neck, poking holes in all kinds of body parts, tattoos from here to there and all in between, till they arrive at the stage seen in the photo above. Ultimate goal and unavoidable progressive changes of course is to that of unisexism or transgender metamorphism, and sadly, it all begins with satan's flipflops.

Gateway footwear. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts