This guy's style and form of expression

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":2qbkuco6 said:
You hit the nail right on the head. This sort of adult male behavior begins with the gateway activity------Flipflops.
Then they start the move toward metrosexualism by something called "manscaping", (you can look that disgusting term up your own self) then silky underclothes, gold chains around their neck, poking holes in all kinds of body parts, tattoos from here to there and all in between, till they arrive at the stage seen in the photo above. Ultimate goal and unavoidable progressive changes of course is to that of unisexism or transgender metamorphism, and sadly, it all begins with satan's flipflops.

Correct! The guy in this picture went from wearing long pants and dress shoes to shorts and flip flops, and within 6 months, he had transformed into this. That's why I feel it so dangerous to get into that style of clothing. :lol2:

I rented a farm off a guy the other day. Knew he was an ex-user and has lived a little bit of a rough life. He came to the door with no shirt on and had tattoos everywhere. On his back was this huge Grim-Reaper holding a sythe with glowing eyes of fire. I gave him a what the he77 and he said, " I was young and dumb once". My brother is the same dam way, normal until he removes his shirt. I always tell him he has more money than sense.

I can see having something that really means something to you, a kids name or something deeply personal but a big a$$ skull or dragon on your back I don't get. The guy above is just off his rocker.

It seems odd someone would get upset if they were shot with a gun and had holes in their body, yet they will go somewhere and pay for someone to punch holes in their faces that look like that idiot. I would like to do a germ test with a microscope and glass slide to see what's coming out of the side of his mouth I bet there are a bunch of wigglers in there.

I may be about to get raked over the coals.

As a young sailor I stepped off the oil tanker in the South Pacific and thought I will go and get a tattoo of the ship on my arm.

I walked into the shop and the guy who owned it was standing there talking to a hot babe who wanted a motor cycle tattoo on her leg

He looked at her and said - "I do not tattoo women - just men"

"If you want a tramp stamp go down the road to the next shop"

I decided right there and then that tattooing was not for me either. But I chatted with the owner for a bit and he told me "Responsible tattooing is OK - but a big azzed tattoo on your leg? Someday you will regret it - especially if you are a woman! So I do men only, now what do you want?"

I laughed and told him I had lost all interest.

Never forgot that conversation.

Bez__

herofan":1v7qmiwj said:
What are your thoughts on this guys style and form of expression?

6666933585a8625674815ml.jpg
Sign of the times. Last days. As in the days of Noah. Lost soul. Demonic, literally.

greybeard":1duewu6x said:
You hit the nail right on the head. This sort of adult male behavior begins with the gateway activity------Flipflops.
Then they start the move toward metrosexualism by something called "manscaping", (you can look that disgusting term up your own self) then silky underclothes, gold chains around their neck, poking holes in all kinds of body parts, tattoos from here to there and all in between, till they arrive at the stage seen in the photo above. Ultimate goal and unavoidable progressive changes of course is to that of unisexism or transgender metamorphism, and sadly, it all begins with satan's flipflops.

:lol:

greybeard":1wxudfmp said:
I had just poked a dip of snuff between cheek and gum. Now I'm having to take the protective cover off my phone to clean it. Thanks

My wife said he probably stole the napkin rings from some high end restaurant to stick in them holes.
I don't know what she's referring to--I don't frequent such highbrow places.

Latest posts