Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh 🤬🤮 Where the 🤮 On here! I like men with crusty nasty toes and feet in thong sandals, belly shirts, short shorts, mullets, tattoos, cigarettes, driving Fords with off set wheels & tires. 🤣😜
Wow! I just said shorts and sandals, but you described the ultimate nausea inducer! 🤢🤮

Well. H*ll. All I lack is the F**d. I can't even say it. And gave up smokin'. After 40 years. But, the wife says that I'm now the perfect catch. So, you dig the guys in Mattie and Tae song, "Girl in a country song'.

Radiators without drains……..

I was replacing the coolant fan on my side-by-side a couple weekends ago. I was searching for something to catch the antifreeze when I pulled the hose off.

My 9yo grandson said "Oh, oh, I know, hold on Grampy!" and started running toward the house. I asked him what he was doing and he told me "just hold on, don't do anything before I get back".

He came back with a potato cut in half. We spilled a little, but it worked for the time it took me to get the old fan out and new one installed.

He said he watched his other Grampy do that a few weeks earlier. He was pretty proud of himself. I am too.
708A587A-61B0-48B0-A42D-79A39037DA24.jpeg246B6A66-5455-47E6-8747-EBEFB309B028.jpeg

That, is a smart and observant kid!!
I'm not sure about the smart part. I think he's a bit below average, and I don't mean that in a negative way.
He's had to take after school tutoring to keep up however, his memory and ability to recall when he has visually observed is awesome.
Kids listen and learn in their own unique way.

A person can observe a lot by being observant.
That's 2/3 the part of learning right there.
That is true.

After raising 6 children, I have a mechanical comparison to intelligence.
I'm not a smart man, so I can only relate this in my limited capacity.

We hear about I.Q.
I don't fully understand what it means. I'm a hands-on guy, so I understand things when I can compare them to something that I do understand.

Intelligence is the knowledge we've cabbaged from others, and the ability to learn ourselves. The ability to utilize it are two different things.
I compare knowledge with the 300 horse power engine in my truck. It's useless without the proper drivetrain and gearing to put that power to work.
The drivetrain is the common sense; the wherewithal to know what you're doing with the horsepower under your hood.

Schools can teach/program the knowledge and the kids can ace the test, but if we don't give our kids a practical use for that knowledge, then the kids are educated idiots.

These pop-ups on CT.

How do I stop them? This is the only website that I get them. They always "pop up" right where I want to "click".

How do it know?

I'm not sure about the smart part. I think he's a bit below average, and I don't mean that in a negative way.
He's had to take after school tutoring to keep up however, his memory and ability to recall when he has visually observed is awesome.
Kids listen and learn in their own unique way.
Nothing wrong with that all kid aren't meant to be book smart and all learn differently. I'm definitely not the remember all this amd test kind of person. Yet more hands on and doing something.

These pop-ups on CT.

How do I stop them? This is the only website that I get them. They always "pop up" right where I want to "click".

How do it know?
They told me one time it's under your settings you can turn it off. Not sure exactly maybe try looking or somebody can tell you more detailed where in the settings.

These pop-ups on CT.

How do it know?
Try this

These pop-ups on CT.

How do it know?
Send a PM to admin and they will walk you thru it.
Or:

Added to the list:
Service stations/Truck stops/convenient stores that sell fuel but the receipt printer at the pumps doesn't work and you have to go inside to get one, for weeks on end even during the rainy season.
I understand why they are reluctant to get them fixed, since every time someone enters the store, there is a good chance they will see something they want to buy and the store makes huge volumes of sales as an impulse and 'point of purchase' sale so it's a win/win for the business but I'm tired of hearing "Oh, they're supposed to come out this week and get those fixed"...
bullsheet

Added to the list:
Service stations/Truck stops/convenient stores that sell fuel but the receipt printer at the pumps doesn't work and you have to go inside to get one, for weeks on end even during the rainy season.
I understand why they are reluctant to get them fixed, since every time someone enters the store, there is a good chance they will see something they want to buy and the store makes huge volumes of sales as an impulse and 'point of purchase' sale so it's a win/win for the business but I'm tired of hearing "Oh, they're supposed to come out this week and get those fixed"...
bullsheet
Oh hell no….if I have to go inside to get a receipt because the pump won't print one I'm damn sure not going to go inside and buy something. Locally, it may be a while before I use that station again on top of it.

Also stations that won't keep the pump filters changed and it take forever to pump a tank of gas….🤬😡🤯

Oh hell no….if I have to go inside to get a receipt because the pump won't print one I'm damn sure not going to go inside and buy something. Locally, it may be a while before I use that station again on top of it.

Also stations that won't keep the pump filters changed and it take forever to pump a tank of gas….🤬😡🤯
Added to the list:
bullsheet
If you're paying at the pump , your not paying cash....why do you need a paper receipt??

That's pretty much all of them around here. Far more times a receipt is not printed than is. I hate those slow pumps in the winter time especially, cold wind whipping through and waiting on the tank to fill. Not supposed to get back in the vehicle, and couldn't really cause the pumps don't always shut off, or shut off too soon.

Latest posts