Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

"Me and so and so" learned in English it's So and so and I unless at the end of a sentence than so and so and me. Its annoying to me hearing adults saying Me and Jay Ray went to fishing. Adults talking like 2 year olds. What has the world come too.
I don't mean any harm but think about it. Next time you hear a "professional " doctor, attorney, teacher, ect say Me and Billy Bob.

Which part you didn't like? 🤣 Big wheels, loud music, loud flashy green look at me boat, or what? Kind of music? How they acted? Looked? Tattoos look like trouble? Somebody you want your daughter or grand daughter to date? 😅🤣🤣😝

I wanted a "bad boy" turned out my bad boy isn't even bad. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ My mom hated him when I first started dating him now she likes him more than me. 🙄
It's not just one thing but when you compound them on top of being an idiot they all seem aggravating.😄

"Me and so and so" learned in English it's So and so and I unless at the end of a sentence than so and so and me. Its annoying to me hearing adults saying Me and Jay Ray went to fishing. Adults talking like 2 year olds. What has the world come too.
I don't mean any harm but think about it. Next time you hear a "professional " doctor, attorney, teacher, ect say Me and Billy Bob.
Reminds me of a few years ago, we took my mother to a cardiologist. He was a young man and a couple young student drs were there as well. We asked a question and simultaneously they all commenced to google it. Quite comical and scary all at the same time.

It's not just one thing but when you compound them on top of being an idiot they all seem aggravating.😄

You can tell alot about people by how they launch boats. Could get some funny videos just sitting at a boat ramp all day. Wait until the days over after people had there fun than the real foolish people shows. Drinking beer all day on the water than seeing people think they can still get their boats out. Not my kind of fun. 🙈

How about when folks ending a sentence with a preposition? "Where are you located AT?"

Effective communication is when the person hearing understands the message from the person speaking - regardless of the rules of grammer or speling. Me and you agree on that, don't we? What are you concerned for? I know what the rules are. But, I do not necessarily comply with them. Around here, people are more likely to make fun of those who talk correctly than those who talk like everyone else. It's cultural, not ignorance. ;)

Effective communication is when the person hearing understands the message from the person speaking - regardless of the rules of grammer or speling. Me and you agree on that, don't we? What are you concerned for? I know what the rules are. But, I do not necessarily comply with them. Around here, people are more likely to make fun of those who talk correctly than those who talk like everyone else. It's cultural, not ignorance. ;)

I agree. It seems that most of the time the grammar and spelling police often make grammar and spelling mistakes themselves.

I agree. It seems that most of the time the grammar and spelling police often make grammar and spelling mistakes themselves.

I'm not good with grammar and spelling for sure but I know Me and Jack blow sounds like a 2 year old. Most things are easily over looked when you sound like a 2 year old it's hard. Don't mean any harm just saying it's annoying. 😊

How about when folks ending a sentence with a preposition? "Where are you located AT?"

Mainly just annoy by Me and D2cat AT cattle today. LolZ Does the random capital letter at the end of a word annoy you too?

What (if any) is the purpose of it?
Have no clue other than to get on my nerves. 🤣 What would be the need for a capital letter at the end of a worD? Emphasize the D? 🤷🏽‍♀️ This new age 💩 is over my head, I'm old school. 😉

True. I've been on some forums where people try to act as though they can barely understand the message because someone made a mistake: the reader didn't know it was a question because it didn't have a question mark. Really? I've read research that shows most readers can understand a passage even if most words are not spelled correctly as long as the first and last letters are correct.

Latest posts