Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

It's not that I have to say that... I do it as a courtesy.

No one likes to be on their phone that much but for some people it's a necessary evil. People know when your being honest and sincere. It goes a long way in developing or maintaining relationships. If your honest they understand if they are worth fooling with.

It's just the "I got busy" is a red flag because it usually goes along with you having to track them down and an attitude that they didnt want to talk or do it.

Like Fence is saying. At one point I sat down every morning and evening with a yellow pad and returned calls, and texts to people. Some time it didnt worked out and got pushed to the next day. Even if I handed them off to some one else I text them and told them so and so would be contacting them.
I'm sure it has to work that way with business calls. The only people that call me is family, and they usually call when they know I'm not at work. I don't even answer calls if I don't recognize the number. I don't answer school calls or e-mails on weekends, because I don't want them to think I'm at their service anytime and anyplace.

I usually average two calls a day. I visit some people, and their phone rings every 5 or 10 minutes.

Cold butter. Specifically, trying to spread cold butter.
you won't hate it if you ever have to make a pie shell from scratch..

Monograms on towels?
These are some dish towels (what used to be called cuptowels) I made from some rags I got for free at an estate sale my sister had. 100% cotton pieces that had been cut up from old oat sacks. I wish they had left them in bigger pieces but had to work with what I had.
(they actually soak up water instead of smearing it around like the poly dishtowels you buy nowadays)

Attachments

• quaker.jpg
    quaker.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm sure it has to work that way with business calls. The only people that call me is family, and they usually call when they know I'm not at work. I don't even answer calls if I don't recognize the number. I don't answer school calls or e-mails on weekends, because I don't want them to think I'm at their service anytime and anyplace.

I usually average two calls a day. I visit some people, and their phone rings every 5 or 10 minutes.
I average 1-2 calls a month!

Women who have no business wearing skin tight yoga pants or leggings in public without wearing a shirt long enough to cover the goods. Two words: moose knuckles. Because camel toe has an ugly, big sister. o_O:sick:
I seen one coming in the other day so I placed myself accordingly behind the cash register to avoid the sight.

Can't forget the one across the street the other day fishing for her booty shorts she had lost in her booty. Just try to keep my head down when working now.

Latest posts