These girls have attitude!

Help Support CattleToday:

showmomof2

Reaction score
DSCF2042.JPG
This is my daughter's surprise baby at 1 day old. Mama is a black Maine cow and -well you can guess what daddy is lol. She wanted this one to be a black baldie so bad!.

DSCF2063.JPG
my almost 2 month old orphan from my Revolution daughter. This was right after she got excited and got me tangled up in the lead rope. Daughter was trying to get her to be still for a picture. Sometimes I think the little darling is possessed!

Yes pic #1 looks like there may be attitude involved .... Even sticking the tounge out! :lol:

Always love your pics, thanks for sharing,

Alan

Your welcome for the pics. Sometimes I think I go over board. Just really proud of these calves out of our Hereford bull. This is his first "crop" of babies. We had a few out of him last yr, but we turned him in w/the big girls last summer. The red pigment is running deep!

DSCF2039.JPG

This picture was taken the same day, different angle. She's thicker and has a little more bone than the purebreds-so far.

No punishment-she slipped that in on me lol. I didn't even notice till I got the pics on the computer where I could see them. I am really excited abt her-County fair here we come

showmomof2":jkvnrmgf said:
No punishment-she slipped that in on me lol. I didn't even notice till I got the pics on the computer where I could see them. I am really excited abt her-County fair here we come

She is definitely flashy !

showmomof2":9z030k47 said:
Your welcome for the pics. Sometimes I think I go over board. Just really proud of these calves out of our Hereford bull. This is his first "crop" of babies. We had a few out of him last yr, but we turned him in w/the big girls last summer. The red pigment is running deep!

Thats amazing. I'm getting the opposite out of my Polled Hereford bull,Just had a Reg. black Gelbvieh cow who's Sire was red and Dam was black Throw an all black heifer out of him. I would have bet she would have a red baldie. Out 7 calves so far, all Angus cross cows,1 Red mottley face,1 BWF,5 Soild Blacks. B&G :wave:

So far all but 1 of the calves out of his bull have been a form of red. Of the commercial calves he has sired one black baldie out of a blk cow (I think that one's his), this red one out of the maine, a brownish wf out of grey cow, tan wf out of blk cow and the same out of a lt red cow. It's almost like christmas lately -full of surprises. We have a red, blk baldie and blk due any day now. Wonder what they will have.

Latest posts