There's NO WAY you can top this

Help Support CattleToday:

Train

Reaction score
I read Chrisy's post below and thought I'd share this. Swear to God it's true.

About a month back I needed to contact a business in town by phone. Took the phone book into the living room and sat on the couch because the light's better there and apparently the phone company is saving billions by having the print so small in there phone books. So I find the number, and with the book ballanced on my lap and one finger on the number so I don't lose track of it, I reach over with my other hand and start dialing the number. I've dialed 5 digits when I realize the numbers aren't beeping as I press them. Then I realize ....... I'm dialing the remote control for the television. :dunce: I don't know which made me look more crazy. Dialing the remote, or sitting there all by myself howling with laughter.

train dont feel to bad.my mom has 2 cordless phones by the couch as well as the remote.1 day the ph was ringing an she was trying to answer the remote.

Train":24vlvc9o said:
I read Chrisy's post below and thought I'd share this. Swear to God it's true.

About a month back I needed to contact a business in town by phone. Took the phone book into the living room and sat on the couch because the light's better there and apparently the phone company is saving billions by having the print so small in there phone books. So I find the number, and with the book ballanced on my lap and one finger on the number so I don't lose track of it, I reach over with my other hand and start dialing the number. I've dialed 5 digits when I realize the numbers aren't beeping as I press them. Then I realize ....... I'm dialing the remote control for the television. :dunce: I don't know which made me look more crazy. Dialing the remote, or sitting there all by myself howling with laughter.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":2t5u96pg said:
Do you think brushing your teeth with A&D Ointment would come close? :oops: :lol2:
How about with hemeroid cream??? not me my Husband, I laughed till I was crying, still makes me chuckle just writing this.

They do come in the same shaped containers and I .... well .... uh .... was using the A&D Ointment as kinda an example. Let's just say your husband and I have something in common. :oops: :lol2: My wife will not let me forget this. I hafta wonder why did I ever told her. :lol2:
Oh, not only do they share the same type container but they both have minty taste. :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":3tx77puv said:
They do come in the same shaped containers and I .... well .... uh .... was using the A&D Ointment as kinda an example. Let's just say your husband and I have something in common. :oops: :lol2: My wife will not let me forget this. I hafta wonder why did I ever told her. :lol2:
Oh, not only do they share the same type container but they both have minty taste. :mrgreen:
Wonder why a cream for your derriere should taste of mint... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I never asked him the taste, he never told me I heard the blue air language, which he never use's at home normally, and went to see what was wrong. :lol2: :roll:

Latest posts