The young herd

Help Support CattleToday:

Black and Good

Reaction score
He's the Balancer bull I raised. He's a Frontman son. I A.I.ed a black Carolina Fortune granddaughter to Frontman. I use him to breed and clean up 1st and 2nd calf heifers. Knock on wood I have yet to pull a calf out of him. B&G

Here's him running with some young ladies. B&G :tiphat:

Rod he looks even better than he did last spring and that's sayin something. That's as good a picture as you can take of a bull :tiphat:

3waycross":2fkt7gbj said:
Rod he looks even better than he did last spring and that's sayin something. That's as good a picture as you can take of a bull :tiphat:

Vic, aren't you glad I finally figured out how to post pictures on my own. LOL. Thanks for your comments. B&G

Fire Sweep Ranch":38y3htka said:
Mo-Cows took the words right out of my mouth! Love his length. How do his calves look?

I've been very happy with his calves. He stamps them. They come small and hit the ground running. I kinda wish he was Homo black but, he's not. He is one of the easiest handling bull I've had. B&G

Well part if him looks really good! I can't see the front of him on my darn iPad! Lol I guess he must be long. I am missing his neck and head.

branguscowgirl":urzeavee said:
Well part if him looks really good! I can't see the front of him on my darn iPad! Lol I guess he must be long. I am missing his neck and head.

That funny! cause on my Iphone pic, his ear wasn't cut off like that. Oh well, at least I figured out how to post pics! B&G

Latest posts