The view from my front step

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
WOW :shock: , its waaaaay to early for this stuff.

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

I'll take about a foot of that stuff..... as long as the temp. doesn't drop below 60. :shock: :lol: :lol: Z

MillIronQH":3e4s2zn6 said:
I'll take about a foot of that stuff..... as long as the temp. doesn't drop below 60. :shock: :lol: :lol: Z

It hasn't actually frozen here yet. Just slightly above freezing. But, I think it is the end of my garden ;-)

No! That's aweful! :roll: The temps are steadily dropping here, but I doubt it'll snow at 35. Ya never know though.

Feel free to keep that stuff up there for a couple more months, please. :)

cfpinz

cfpinz":1id6tu4h said:
Feel free to keep that stuff up there for a couple more months, please. :)

cfpinz

No, no, no. I want to share ;-) . It is pretty much all gone this morning, so hopefully it is heading somewhere else for a couple months.

wow that was an eye opener, Im really not ready for that shite stuff yet, temps are going from 85 sunday to a high of 58 tuesday, slowly dropping yuck!

We lost the squash last week, expect he rest of the vine crops to go this week....did sell some butternut and pumphins at the market this weekens along with most of our cut beef...seems like the cold weather triggers a hoarding reflex in folks.
Dmc

There is just something about the first snowfall though, that I like, but then after.....

forget it.

GMN

It's going below 50 F here tonite. Just enough time for the weather to travel from you to me. Cool rain outside now. I'm just not as tough as I used to be and I hate snow. We don't deal with it well, here.
Can't y'all put up a fence?

In the low 40's here tonight too and not a high predicted above 70 this week. Usually we are still picking tomatoes until November here, doesn't look good here this year. Not enought rain when we needed it and now rain but cool tempatures quick.

What isthat!!!!! :shock: Got down to 59 this morning....Glad I'd hunted up that blanket :D

Thank God my folks moved to Ala way back in the 1700s. And that I had the good sense to move to Lower Ala. Snow is pretty in other peoples front yards and on Christmas Cards but not in my yard. So I will simply say to my Northern Neighbors, GOD BLESS YOU and may you keep the snow up there.
Bud in L.A.

It rained here today and the temps were in the low 80's which made for a humid, steamy day to end the summer. Thank God for the rain!!!

Latest posts