the most beautiful horse in the world?

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer":vo0zrsa2 said:
Seems about par for the course of beauty contests, all shimmer and shine and probably about as functional as winner of the human counter part.

Best comparison possible

I am by no means horse aficionado having only owned 6 or 7 my whole life.....is it just me or does that horse look disjointed or something??? Looks like he has nothing in the hindquarter and no depth up front. Kinda like he was assembled from pieces of large greyhound dogs or something. I like his color though. I wonder what breed he is. He looks like some kind of arab or thoroughbred or mix thereof.

HOSS":3pdlbwkj said:
I am by no means horse aficionado having only owned 6 or 7 my whole life.....is it just me or does that horse look disjointed or something??? Looks like he has nothing in the hindquarter and no depth up front. Kinda like he was assembled from pieces of large greyhound dogs or something. I like his color though. I wonder what breed he is. He looks like some kind of arab or thoroughbred or mix thereof.
no telling,...wrong color though for either and no arabian type head... but i would'nt gamble on it ... he's ugly and frail..

ALACOWMAN":1m7aeyxn said:
HOSS":1m7aeyxn said:
no telling,...wrong color though for either and no arabian type head... but i would'nt gamble on it ... he's ugly and frail..
His head is definitely not Arabian but something about parts of his body look Arabian to my untrained eye. Who knows.....maybe one of CT's resident horse experts will see this and tell us what he is....or should be :cboy:

IN THE ARTICLE IT SAYS HE IS TURKISH....
NO TELLING WHAT KIND OF BREEDING...
UNIFORMLY WOMEN THINK HE IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE OF THE COLOR AND THE SLEEKNESS.
MOST MEN LOOK FOR THE FUNCTION OF A HORSE AND SEE THE FRAILTY AND LACK OF USEFULNESS....
WOMEN WHEN PRESSED...AND i HAVE PRESSED A FEW THIS MORNING WILL ADMIT UPON DEEPER ANALYSIS THAT HE IS NOT VERY USEFUL BUT HE IS SO PRETTY....ALL STYLISH AND NO SUBSTANCE
AND WE LET THESE PEOPLE VOTE AS WELL....
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW WE GOT OBAMA?

HOSS":2y1c3wfc said:
ALACOWMAN":2y1c3wfc said:
HOSS":2y1c3wfc said:
His head is definitely not Arabian but something about parts of his body look Arabian to my untrained eye. Who knows.....maybe one of CT's resident horse experts will see this and tell us what he is....or should be :cboy:
they had better be a expert, cause ive never heard of em Akhia Teke ...http://img2.blogcu.com/images/h/o/r/hor ... l_teke.jpg

"The Akhal-Teke has a refined head with predominantly a straight or slightly convex profile, and long ears. It can also have almond-shaped or "hooded" eyes.[8] The mane and tail are usually sparse. The long back is lightly muscled, and is coupled to a flat croup and long, upright neck. The Akhal-Teke possess sloping shoulders and thin skin. These horses have strong, tough, but fine limbs. They have a rather slim body and ribcage (like an equine version of the greyhound), with a deep chest. The conformation is typical of horses bred for endurance over distance. The Akhal-Tekes are lively and alert, with a reputation for bonding to only one person."
That is from Wikipedia. Maybe the description sums up why I thought it looked like it was made from greyhound parts :mrgreen:

Latest posts