The Dog Ate My Homework

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
The IRS is using a modern version of the old excuse "the dog at my homework". They say they cannot give congress Lois Lerner's emails because the computer crashed. With all the spy equipment this country has and all the stored data you expect me to believe the emails between Lerner and the White House were lost when one computer crashed lol yeah right.

:shock: I have had that happen! (With the dog.) It never worked for me either! :lol:
Especially in college! :cry2:

I've had my pc crash a couple times while I was overclocking the CPU, and the NSA still got my emails, and credit card number! :!: :???:

:lol:

Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) asked the National Security Agency on Friday to turn over all the metadata it has collected on the email accounts of former IRS official Lois Lerner from January 2009 to April 2011. Stockman's clever move comes hours after the tax agency apparently claimed it had lost Lerner's emails from that same time period due to a computer glitch.

"I have asked NSA Director Rogers to send me all metadata his agency has collected on Lois Lerner's email accounts for the period which the House sought records," Stockman said in a press release. "The metadata will establish who Lerner contacted and when, which helps investigators determine the extent of illegal activity by the IRS."

The dog ate my homework is in the same category as the IRS saying their emails got lost because their computer crashed

Latest posts