Tatum (Phantom of the Opera) (DOB 10/5/13) Bred to Uno Mas
zvpo2e.jpg

fv8i2d.jpg

2cdjd2.jpg

Ronnie (DOB 10/5/13) Dream On X LBR Right Dream Embryo
vpckg1.jpg

uopqx.jpg

2ik8gw4.jpg

Bartlet is a cow HP/RP partnership bred. Just for comparison to the heifers.
suwmiw.jpg

295tmv8.jpg

9fyz46.jpg

Kris, I put them in the bull pen. As you can see, there is even lots of grass in there. I guess I could put them out on the road. Maybe they would lose some weight out there. ;-)

They look good. Not too fat, but a good condition on them. I think that Ronnie is still my favorite, followed by Melaina. They will clean that pen up quickly, it is not very big. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT give extra treats! They do not need it!!! :nod:
You are getting better at taking pictures! :clap:

Thanks Kris. They are getting only grass. I have a practice of occasionally putting mixed pellet type feed out as a treat. These three heifers were on the back 30 acres with 4 cows due to calve in the fall. The forage back there is abundant, diverse and easy picking.

Thanks for all the comments above.

creekdrive: Tatum has that black patch over her left eye, reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera. Someone on here mentioned that about a year ago. Below is a face view of Ronnie. She also has unique facial patches.
Bartlet, HP/RP cow is due 10/1/15. Melaina is due 10/7/15. Ronnie is due 10/28/15. and Tatum is due 10/30/15.

nd1sn5.jpg

Latest posts