Thanksgiving

Help Support CattleToday:

MULDOON

Reaction score
Where the Stars & Stripes ,, And the Eagle fli
I'd like to wish a " Happy Thanksgiving" To every one out there!!
I have so many things to be thankful for.
The list is a long one!!
Family,Friends,Job, Our place , Our animals, Our country,Our religion!,Health,

And , I'm really "THANKFUL" for the Men & Women in the Armed Forces that are out there , fighting the "WAR ON TERROR"
"GOD BLESS YA"LL"

Anyways , Hope ya'll have some real " HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!"

BILL

Want to wish all you good people in the US a good Thanksgiving. We already had our turkey day last month so no more holidays for us until Christmas. Apparently Boxing day falls on a Sunday this year so we don't get paid for the extra holiday.

I agree.. we are all very lucky to live where we do! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Who all is actually cooking?

Three turkeys ( Fried),Three Quarts of breaded Okra,A large pan of corn bread stuffing, Pumpkin pies,Cranberry whip,
Who's doing the cooking? My wife and Mother in law have done everything but the turkeys , A couple of the guys that I work with , are going to fry the turkeys.
I'd love to be home for Thanksgiving, But I'm out on this drilling rig, Atleast I got the next best thing ,, My wife and kids came up to enjoy the holidays with me.
Well God bless ya'll.
Bill

That's good to here Muldoon.
I have a 22 lb wild turkey in the oven that was taken a few weeks back. Damned all thoes feathers!! Much eaiser when the hubby misses. Butterball already did the hard part! :) And all the usual fixins. Cept the okra part. Must be too far yankee for that. You all have a good day!!!

I'm gettin' ready to fire up the grill. T-bone for me! Its all about demand, remember? ;-)

Hope everybody has a good day!

Traditional baked ham, pinto beans and corn bread.
We eat enough turkey during the year that it's not a special occasion meal

dun

I'm going to work soon, but want to wish all of you a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Have a bite for me ....

Latest posts