Thanksgiving food quiz.

Help Support CattleToday:

To continue the Thanksgiving food quiz............
How much did ya eat?

Had our traditional Mexican food supper at my oldest sister's Wed night, then breakfast at another relative's house early yesterday, then ate The Big Dinner at noon at my youngest older sisters, snacked and grazed all afternoon while watching the Lions/GB game and the Cowboy's game, then back again today for leftovers. Ate leftover roast earlier tonight at home. Had a turkey sandwich a few minutes ago and some Blue Bell ice cream to wash it down with.
According to the tall manure pile I left in the toilet earlier today, I went waay over on protein intake.

greybeard":5nv97fg0 said:
How much did ya eat?

Had our traditional Mexican food supper at my oldest sister's Wed night, then breakfast at another relative's house early yesterday, then ate The Big Dinner at noon at my youngest older sisters, snacked and grazed all afternoon while watching the Lions/GB game and the Cowboy's game, then back again today for leftovers. Ate leftover roast earlier tonight at home. Had a turkey sandwich a few minutes ago and some Blue Bell ice cream to wash it down with.
According to the tall manure pile I left in the toilet earlier today, I went waay over on protein intake.

Ahh, the Pelosi Diet.......

greybeard":2pm6qvf4 said:
How much did ya eat?

We just take all the food, and throw it in the feed bunk outside, and eat till we get are fill.
I probably had a 4.5 ADG on Thursday. :lol2:

Sim-Ang.king, I think its called scalloped corn, I remember eating it at my Grandma and Grandpas house at thanksgiving.

haase":fxznazf4 said:
Sim-Ang.king, I think its called scalloped corn, I remember eating it at my Grandma and Grandpas house at thanksgiving.
I have heard my wife call it that too, but she is originally from the "quad cities" area.
(yes, I married a damyankee--I am told, that yankees come to visit Texas--damyankees are those who visit and decide to stay)

Latest posts