Thank you for locking that thread

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
memanpa":133bjdvf said:
"grampa why is that girl so bitter?

Ya' know what....there's been many times I've wondered the same about you?

Alice

Oh, for cripes sake, let the blasted thread die, will ya'll?! Start another one, but let this one go! You'd think this was the end of the freakin' world!

Alice

For those of us who have been on the boards a few years - we all remember "Ellie Mae" and the discussions she used to get us envolved in. She laid off the boards for a long time and finally came back in a mature fashion.

The same will happen here. Be patient, wisdom and civility will come to her also.

memanpa":zx9paonq said:
WHY would LAMMIE say that nasty PM's were being sent to their mailbox if it was not true??
I do not see the logic in making a statement like that,??
is there more to the story than I see?
i truely question the remorse of this little girl, but i am going to give her the benifit of the doubt.
i base my PERSONAL opinion on what my 16 yr old grandaughter said when she read some of the things cattlover18 wrote!
"grampa why is that girl so bitter? does she really think she is the center of the universe, like paris hilton does?"
i did not have an answer to that!
Sounds like your grandaughter has her head on straight.
I believe there are a lot of really good kids out there. They just don't get as much "press".

GMN":1f35wm9z said:
Lammie":1f35wm9z said:
I am still getting nasty PM's from the little girl, and I didn't even say anything to her!

And for the record, for anyone who may give a flop and doesn't know it, I am a woman, not an old man. :D :shock: ;-)

Makes me want to hug my kids and my parents.

I guess we got our answer that her little apology was just a ruse, to get back in everyones good graces. Leopards no matter how young they are don't change their spots. She needs to either stop posting on the forum or grow up, and hang with others her own age, I mean what is a 14 yr old kid doing on a grown up farm forum anyways?

GMN
Is this your site? Who do you think you are? If this girl isn't in your good graces she should not post? I think your the problem here thinking anyone that says anything you don't like about anything should apologies to you! You may be the most egocentric person ever. Let he without sin....You must have never done anything wrong.

memanpa":1lubi3fn said:
WHY would LAMMIE say that nasty PM's were being sent to their mailbox if it was not true??
I do not see the logic in making a statement like that,??
is there more to the story than I see?
i truely question the remorse of this little girl, but i am going to give her the benifit of the doubt.
i base my PERSONAL opinion on what my 16 yr old grandaughter said when she read some of the things cattlover18 wrote!
"grampa why is that girl so bitter? does she really think she is the center of the universe, like paris hilton does?"
i did not have an answer to that!
Under your logic I don't see why it would be logical Cattleluvr would lie. She doesn't owe you or anyone else anything,get over yourself. I think it is time to forget that someone said something about someone you don't know.

Please stop this nitpicking. Please. I just wanted to say thank you for stopping something that got ugly and had gone on way too long.
It's time to put this to bed and if this thread needs to be locked before it get ugly then please Mr. or Mrs. Moderator do it so the we can get on talking about what we love...COWS
Please and Thank you
Moderator...if i never say thank you for locking a thread that gets nasty again, please know you have my thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts