Termite attack

Help Support CattleToday:

Sorry to break the news, but OP Cindsein is a habitual spammer and lives in a high rise in Toronto and had a link attached in the opening post selling cabinets but the link has since been deleted.

ga.prime":33vlumnb said:
Sorry to break the news, but OP Cindsein is a habitual spammer and lives in a high rise in Toronto and had a link attached in the opening post selling cabinets but the link has since been deleted.
LOL and i'm guessing their English was no good too... and why it was so confusing.. See i'm not the bad guy here..

cowgirl8":2dwlihrk said:
ga.prime":2dwlihrk said:
LOL and i'm guessing their English was no good too... and why it was so confusing.. See i'm not the bad guy here..
English is obviously not their first language.

greybeard":n60ebq3o said:
We simply answered the questions that were asked.

I did not see anything mysterious or questionable about the OP's post.

Right there with you GB. I've read it again. Nothing confusing.

My wardrobes are cedar. Raw cedar interior. Same with cedar chests. I've built many chests. All my grandkids get them. The antique wardrobes are all purchases. I've managed to buy them cheaper than what I could build one for. I don't use them as designed.

Latest posts