cow attack

Help Support CattleToday:

cattleluvr18

Reaction score
a man in NE nebraska was killed by a cow today. he was tryin to get her in a chute or something and they cow got ticked and cornered him in the pen. his 8 year old son witnessed it and drove there truck 3 miles to get his uncle. the cow then tried to attack him too. by the time recuse people arrived it was too late.

i just think its too bad that the boy had to witness it :(

It does not appear to be a good week to work in Nebraska. On Wednesday a co-workers husband was trenching around a center pivot and the east bank collapsed, burying one of his co-workers under 10' of dirt. Needless to say, by the time they got him dug out he was dead. :( My heart goes out to that little boy, and to the family of the man who was killed. What a terrible thing to have to witness! :(

msscamp":2grie54s said:
It does not appear to be a good week to work in Nebraska. On Wednesday a co-workers husband was trenching around a center pivot and the east bank collapsed, burying one of his co-workers under 10' of dirt. Needless to say, by the time they got him dug out he was dead. :( My heart goes out to that little boy, and to the family of the man who was killed. What a terrible thing to have to witness! :(

My prayers are there too.

Yep...terrible the boy had to witness the death...

However, we call this "one trial vicarious learning"... Bet the boy learned something important about working around cattle... at least let's hope so...

Running Arrow Bill":8hgslq2w said:

However, we call this "one trial vicarious learning"... Bet the boy learned something important about working around cattle... at least let's hope so...

I would say that is a purty hard lesson. You seem to think it was good for him.

My prayers go out to both families, how terrible for them both. and that poor boy to see his father killed in such a way. Just doing his job.

Wewild":3vxc3shf said:
Running Arrow Bill":3vxc3shf said:

I am sure that it was not a comment made out of unkindness. I saw my daddy get hurt bad in the pen when I was little and had to go get my mom to take him to the hospital. It made a lasting impression and I try to be careful around animals.

Lammie":179cwz9d said:
Wewild":179cwz9d said:
Running Arrow Bill":179cwz9d said:

I am sure that it was not a comment made out of unkindness. I saw my daddy get hurt bad in the pen when I was little and had to go get my mom to take him to the hospital. It made a lasting impression and I try to be careful around animals.

personally i think its wanna of those tough love teachings from god. but then again it coulda permanetly scared him for life from cattle

Latest posts