Tell me what you think about this bull-don't hold back

Help Support CattleToday:

Mallen23

Reaction score
Guys and gals,
Please give me your opinions on this bull. He is about 3 years old.
slk.jpg
[/url]

You said don't hold back.

Slick looks as if he has the front end big enough to cause calving problems, and the rear end to classify as a hatchet.

But ofcourse, it could all just be a bad picture of him. :)

Sorry Mallen,

Whish I could say something nice about him.

He is black.

Do you have any calves from him, or are you just pondering on the possibility?

lcupit":3cj3u0ku said:
I agree with cypressfarms he's black can't say anything else.
So does that mean you like him? I'm not sure what your getting at with that comment.

He looks like a bull that is going to get your calves hung up at the shoulders come calving time. Just my thoughts.

Let him grow wheels. All the excuses you can make for him won't help him. He is full of problems that will cause you problems and lower priced calves.

If i'm being honest with you, this bull is hideous. Let me try to put it in perspective for you.. you'd be better off with a jersey bull. it looks like a buffalo mated with a retarded brangus cow. In a competition full of steaks, this bull would be a meatball without the meat.

I really like to be a contrarian but I keep looking at the pics and I am forced to agree with everybody else here. He is not the worst bull that has ever been pictured here; but he looks woefully lite muscled in the hind half, appears coarse shouldered, is big headed, and looks lite muscled in the loin as well. Somebody said earlier that he was built like a bison and that really is accurate. I would be inclined to sell him now.

buckaroo_bif":muxweqj6 said:
Looks like he's got the build of a buffalo.

That's almost an insult to a buffalo
Maybe it's how he's standing. Yah, that's it. It's a bad picture

dun