Tell me this?

Help Support CattleToday:

SFFarms":3nywpvbo said:
Both the cows are have the same sire and dam and exact same epds and born 7 days apart.

I've said before that I ain't smart enough to converse with you all, but I've been studying the above and I'm just going to go ahead and ask: How can two full sisters, same sire and same dam, be born 7 days apart? :?

Hasbeen":vb98llcg said:
SFFarms":vb98llcg said:
Both the cows are have the same sire and dam and exact same epds and born 7 days apart.

I've said before that I ain't smart enough to converse with you all, but I've been studying the above and I'm just going to go ahead and ask: How can two full sisters, same sire and same dam, be born 7 days apart? :?

The cow was flushed and embryos implanted in recip dams.

Frankie":33nnryqh said:
Hasbeen":33nnryqh said:
SFFarms":33nnryqh said:

The cow was flushed and embryos implanted in recip dams.

Doh! I knew it was going to be something I should have thought of! Thanks for the education.

Well i was looking through the Sunny Valley farms sale reports and i wanted to see who bought the Lot 10 cow for $10,000. But look at the top open heifer lot 10 and guess what here is what it says. :?

http://www.angusproductions.com/api_salering2.html?EventID=11435

Wow, most all farms i see are proud of what they buy. I have never seen many farms do that as they have on here, now what redbullbreeder said all makes sense... :eek: ;-)

Latest posts