TEAM sale today

Help Support CattleToday:

A fruity-flavored, light malt beverage. served at baby and bridal showers, country club socials, etc. You won't find any at Sturgis, rodeos, draft horse and tractor pulls, etc.
Ok.
When I was growing up men didn't go to baby or bridal showers, now they do, I have never been to one but my son's have, I give them flack about that, along with birthday parties, I tell them they are for six year olds not grown men.
I guess I'm too old fashioned and just set in my ways.
I farmed and ranched with my grandpa for about 20 years, he didn't over do anything, he loved to deer hunt and drink whiskey, but he never over done it, when there was work to be done, that came first.
The showers comment is what got a chuckle out of me, I just had to say something. Lol.

Ok.
When I was growing up men didn't go to baby or bridal showers, now they do, I have never been to one but my son's have, I give them flack about that, along with birthday parties, I tell them they are for six year olds not grown men.
I guess I'm too old fashioned and just set in my ways.
I farmed and ranched with my grandpa for about 20 years, he didn't over do anything, he loved to deer hunt and drink whiskey, but he never over done it, when there was work to be done, that came first.
The showers comment is what got a chuckle out of me, I just had to say something. Lol.
Do they work for Dancing Bears?

Ken

Latest posts