TEAM sale today

Help Support CattleToday:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Two loads of 490 lb steer calves for immediate delivery sold for $4.49. Their sisters were called to weigh 465 and brought $3.92. Just some inferior northern Char x calves sold early due to drought in Alberta.
Yesterday, two loads of 590 weight BC Angus x s/c sold for $3.7150. They were for late Oct delivery.

Going to be a challenging year to keep what is ours away from the political criminals.

Two loads of 490 lb steer calves for immediate delivery sold for $4.49. Their sisters were called to weigh 465 and brought $3.92. Just some inferior northern Char x calves sold early due to drought in Alberta.
Yesterday, two loads of 590 weight BC Angus x s/c sold for $3.7150. They were for late Oct delivery.

Going to be a challenging year to keep what is ours away from the political criminals.
Christ alive, Dave, that's a good damn price.

Especially for inferior northern non Corrientes cattle.
I don't get the joke. Nobody would compare corrs to good chars. Some people make money off of them and I wouldn't turn them down for the right price. Nobody will ever say quality wise that they stack up with good beef breeds as far as endgame. If you want to lay into me for something, I've raised tons of eared cattle, get after me for that.

I don't get the joke. Nobody would compare corrs to good chars. Some people make money off of them and I wouldn't turn them down for the right price. Nobody will ever say quality wise that they stack up with good beef breeds as far as endgame. If you want to lay into me for something, I've raised tons of eared cattle, get after me for that.
Not you……..

He's like the little kid poking at the dog on a chain. Figured it was about time for him to start his baby bullsh*t, again. He still hasn't learned to let sleeping dogs lie. Now watch, when he gets bit again, which he is about to, he will run crying to Mommy ( mod) again.

He's like the little kid poking at the dog on a chain. Figured it was about time for him to start his baby bullsh*t, again. He still hasn't learned to let sleeping dogs lie. Now watch, when he gets bit again, which he is about to, he will run crying to Mommy ( mod) again.
Maybe that's why I didn't get it. You and I have spoken many times, Warren, I'm not a very nuanced guy. I'm pretty much a "as I say it, so it is I think it" fella.

You might remember it was your comment, I may forgive at times but I don't forget. You haven't earned either consideration yet.

I'll stir both your pots... I love to look at polled herefords while drinking White Claws.

An old PE teacher at my high school would've laced up the boxing gloves on you boys by now.

Some folks make a living selling Cadillacs, some scrap iron. Nothing wrong with either. You both have a lot to offer others on here.