TAMU vs. The Gamecocks

Help Support CattleToday:

Calhoun Farm":2uh37efv said:
I totally missed that one. Never expected a&m to come out like that. They played a great game.
With so many new very young players on the team and the loss of Manziel, nobody really had any idea what to expect from them this year and Sumlin seemed to be very content to leave everyone in limbo. Said little or nothing about what to expect. Now the secret is out.

BTW the SC defense wasn't that bad....that was just a bad azz offense they were going against. I'll have to put my name over in the column with those who had no idea the game would end this way. Next 2-3 games are money games for the opponents so Aggies should be in Top 10 soon.

That's the worst team spurrier has ever fielded . That d was atrocious . I can cover better that those sc DBS. Ill with hold judgement for ATM until they play lsu . ATM still doesn't have a defense .

JSCATTLE":23ircz6x said:
That's the worst team spurrier has ever fielded . That d was atrocious . I can cover better that those sc DBS. Ill with hold judgement for ATM until they play lsu . ATM still doesn't have a defense .
Ok Coach. Seems you saw more than all the rest of us. Like 6'5" recievers that were not only big but fast. One of the best "O" lines in football. a QB that was "On"....that things always make a "D" look bad. The Aggie "D" is better. How about that? When you're as bad as they were last year you can only move up.

And you're team got "Rained out"?? Bunch of puzzies...was there a hurricane or something? ;-)

Post Oak":x5j0hm7f said:
Deepsouth":x5j0hm7f said:
Post Oak, It's time for you and M5 to come out of the closet and admit that y,all really love SEC football.
Clemson and Florida State belong in the SEC, but will never be there because of money and politics.

We need Florida State and Clemson in the Big 12!

ousoonerfan22":kzsco211 said:
Post Oak":kzsco211 said:
Deepsouth":kzsco211 said:
Post Oak, It's time for you and M5 to come out of the closet and admit that y,all really love SEC football.
Clemson and Florida State belong in the SEC, but will never be there because of money and politics.

We need Florida State and Clemson in the Big 12!
That would be a good fit. They should be very competitive year end and year out. OR change names with the "Big 10". ;-)

TexasBred":26ofhoiy said:
JSCATTLE":26ofhoiy said:
Ok Coach. Seems you saw more than all the rest of us. Like 6'5" recievers that were not only big but fast. One of the best "O" lines in football. a QB that was "On"....that things always make a "D" look bad. The Aggie "D" is better. How about that? When you're as bad as they were last year you can only move up.

And you're team got "Rained out"?? Bunch of puzzies...was there a hurricane or something? ;-)

It was actually called for lightning. I live about 15 miles from the stadium, it was the most lightning I have seen in a long time.

TexasBred":kc4ieig1 said:
JSCATTLE":kc4ieig1 said:

I'm so glad football is back and we can smack talk again. Gators already whipped jonnie football and his first round draft picks of linemen. I don't think they would have a problem whipping the fourth best team in the sec west again. :D

JSCATTLE":3hijfz7h said:
I'm so glad football is back and we can smack talk again. Gators already whipped jonnie football and his first round draft picks of linemen. I don't think they would have a problem whipping the fourth best team in the sec west again. :D
Oh you're gonna revert to the "past". We're talking now and tomorrow. Since we don't play this year you get to crow until the Conference Championship Game. Hope we're both there. ;-)

TexasBred":beyw648r said:
JSCATTLE":beyw648r said:
Oh you're gonna revert to the "past". We're talking now and tomorrow. Since we don't play this year you get to crow until the Conference Championship Game. Hope we're both there. ;-)
I hope we do but sadly I don't think we make it this year . Schedule is brutal . I'm kinda gun shy after last year .

TexasBred":2wx36oah said:
That would be a good fit. They should be very competitive year end and year out. OR change names with the "Big 10". ;-)

As the resident yankee, that's B1G to you. Just as "the artist formerly known as Prince'" changed his name to a symbol, the Big 10 (having become a 14 team league) is now the B1G. It started to get embarrasing when we were an 11 team league name "The Big 10". Then we went to 12 teams and still named the "Big 10". When we went to 14 teams it became so embarrasing that we paid some consutants to come up with that B1G thing. Our academic standards are first rate, but math is hard, y'know.

LRTX1":ujdh4d6j said:
[

It was actually called for lightning. I live about 15 miles from the stadium, it was the most lightning I have seen in a long time.[/quote]

I've seen a few delayed but never seen one cancelled.

They were supposed to start at 7. Finally kicked off just before 10, then it started lightning again. They called it around 11 as there wasn't any chance of it clearing up.

They were talking about SEC rules and saying they couldn't resume the game after midnight or 2 hours after the second delay.

My memory may be a bit skewed as I planned my alcohol consumption on a 7pm kick off. :drink:

john250":uilrk3t0 said:
TexasBred":uilrk3t0 said:

As the resident yankee, that's B1G to you. Just as "the artist formerly known as Prince'" changed his name to a symbol, the Big 10 (having become a 14 team league) is now the B1G. It started to get embarrasing when we were an 11 team league name "The Big 10". Then we went to 12 teams and still named the "Big 10". When we went to 14 teams it became so embarrasing that we paid some consutants to come up with that B1G thing. Our academic standards are first rate, but math is hard, y'know.
:clap: :clap: I hear ya....

Latest posts