TAMU vs. The Gamecocks

Help Support CattleToday:

Post Oak

Reaction score
I can't wait to go to the game tomorrow night. I am a diehard Clemson fan that despises the game chickens, but my wife has two degrees from South Carolina and the actual New Year in The South begins at the kickoff of the first SEC game, not in January .
GIG'EM AGGIES!

Post Oak":b7aserux said:
I can't wait to go to the game tomorrow night. I am a diehard Clemson fan that despises the game chickens, but my wife has two degrees from South Carolina and the actual New Year in The South begins at the kickoff of the first SEC game, not in January .
GIG'EM AGGIES!
So with those degrees I'm assuming she's a diehard Gamecock fan or is like mine and could care less about the sports teams at her alma mater?

That'd be a good one to see, enjoy!

My wife a degree from A&M while she isn't a die hard ... By my standards :mrgreen: , she will be watching as will I. While the Aggies are one of my favorite teams the real excitement is it's the start of reall football, college football.

I did read recently that several prisons in the south east had released several hundred inmates to join their teams in the SEC. :lol:

Alan":31ws8oc5 said:
My wife a degree from A&M while she isn't a die hard ... By my standards :mrgreen: , she will be watching as will I. While the Aggies are one of my favorite teams the real excitement is it's the start of reall football, college football.

I did read recently that several prisons in the south east had released several hundred inmates to join their teams in the SEC. :lol:

Wow Alan, I didn't realize you had such close ties to the SEC. You guys hide it pretty good but that closet door cracks open and the light comes flooding in. :cowboy:

I started drinking heavily when A&M joined the SEC. :lol:

On the other hand TB didn't even wait for the SEC bandwagon to slow down before he jumped on! :shock: :lol:

I think the gamecocks take this one by two scores. A&M defense last year wasn't good and don't think they will be this year either, and now that they lost johnny and that big WR #13 they will down. I'm just glad football is back though.

Alan":2lcnp0cx said:
I started drinking heavily when A&M joined the SEC. :lol:

On the other hand TB didn't even wait for the SEC bandwagon to slow down before he jumped on! :shock: :lol:
Whatchu talkin' about willis...I'd been drunk for 32 months when I heard about it. :lol: :lol:

We may get our "azz" handed to us when we take on the Gamecocks.

Deepsouth":28nv4blc said:
Post Oak, It's time for you and M5 to come out of the closet and admit that y,all really love SEC football.
Clemson and Florida State belong in the SEC, but will never be there because of money and politics.

Post Oak":d2edyaqf said:
Deepsouth":d2edyaqf said:
Post Oak, It's time for you and M5 to come out of the closet and admit that y,all really love SEC football.
Clemson and Florida State belong in the SEC, but will never be there because of money and politics.

I agree with that and they would be great additions. Clemson might have a chance to get in but FSU will never get in no matter how bad they want to.

Deepsouth":37umivz4 said:

Yes I watch a lot of SEC games On the HISTORY channel

john250":1o9d7d4r said:
Two degrees from an SEC school puts her 2 ahead of the athletes. :hide:

But not quite as bad as some would want to believe...this is a couple of years old but another article says the rates are also increasing. BTW UConn men's basketball team graduation rate was 11%. :shock: :shock:

Graduation rates for schools in the current USA TODAY Sports Top 25 (Football)

RANK TEAM COACHES POLL GSR (2002-05 ENTERING CLASSES)
1 Notre Dame 5 97
2 Rutgers 15 91
3 Stanford 19 90
4 Boise State 18 81
5 West Virginia 22 79
6 LSU 6 77
7 Alabama 1 75
8 Florida 3 75
9 Clemson 13 75
10 Rutgers 23 74
11 South Carolina 11 69
12 Michigan 20 69
13 Texas A&M 21 69
14 Texas Tech 17 66
15 Wisconsin 25 65
16 Oregon 2 64
17 Louisville 14 63
18 Oregon State 9 60
19 Mississippi State 12 60
20 Kansas State 4 58
21 Texas 24 58
22 Southern California 8 57
23 Florida State 10 55
24 South Carolina 16 55
25 Oklahoma 7 47

#21 A&M kicks #9 SC azz how far up the rankings do they go?...... Johnny who? :lol:

Latest posts